Please pray for my mom who might have brain cancer

Inokuma

Jan 31, 2010
✟19,832.00
Faith
Christian
She's had really had headaches for quite some time and short time memory for just as long. Her vision has recently started to dim randomly and temporarily go completely black, and it's really scaring her and worrying me. When we were outside yesterday, suddenly she became really confused and didn't know where she was. She thought we were at someone else's house in a state haven't visited in over a decade.

In addition to all of this, way before she started getting the headaches and all of that, she had a burning stomach that feels like somebody poured acid in it whenever she eats anything, and this has been since at least 2008 and it appears to be getting worse. She's been really sick at her stomach lately and she constantly has to take pills to prevent her from vomiting. She's also been taking prilosec for it, but it hasn't helped. I'm thinking it could be stomach cancer. I think the stomach cancer has possibly spread to her brain since she refuses to seek treatment for it.

Please pray for her complete healing and recovery. I don't know what to do and she refuses to get any tests done.

Fortran

Oct 10, 2013
Rural Missouri, United States
✟12,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this.

My mother had a brain tumor and had to have two brain surgeries as a result. This post reminds me of how much I take for granted - my mother is still in relatively good health. The surgeries were a success and the tumor was benign.

Praying for her and you. Please Lord grant Inokuma peace, understanding and wisdom. Please Lord if it is your will heal Inokuma's mom and ease her suffering. Please grant Inokuma the words to say and Inokuma's mother the will to comply if testing and treatment are Your will.

Reactions: suzeequeue
Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for her and you. Please Lord grant Inokuma peace, understanding and wisdom. Please Lord if it is your will heal Inokuma's mom and ease her suffering. Please grant Inokuma the words to say and Inokuma's mother the will to comply if testing and treatment are Your will.

standing in agreement in prayer.

i'm so sorry your dear mom is going through all this, and you too. i will be pray for your mom to go to the doctor and for her healing and comfort. may our dear heavenly Father watch over you and your dear mom. love in Christ :prayer:

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer7_zpsc1ak3njx.jpg