Please pray for my husband to have chance for his new life

tarastarlet

Mar 29, 2007
✟7,630.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My husband lost all of his money in a very risky business a few years ago. At that time we hadn't known God. My husband loved money so much that he did that kind of unclean business.

We have already repented and known that God loves us. We pray everynight for a chance to begin our better life. The problem is that my husband is old now (not sickly but not as healthy as a young man) and he doesn't have any degree. I don't know about other country but it is very difficult for someone to get a job as an employee with these conditions in my country.

One of his rich friend has an idea to open a night-club or a bar. If he does so, he will ask my husband to be the manager. It seems to be a easiest and quickest way for my husband to get money. But we don't want to get involved with this kind of dirty business. we want to open our own small restaurant but we have not enough money. At this time we try our best to persuade his friend to open a restaurant instead of a bar but he seems not interested.

Please pray for us. We need a job and money but we don't want to work in a bar.

Reactions: faithfulchild

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Abba Father I humbly come before you and ask for your Divine intercession for starlet and her husband.
Help our sister and brotherin their time of need. All things are possible for you Father, help them to find a way to start a buisness of their where they can serve you best and provide for their needs.
I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus, giving praise and thanks for honoring our prayers. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Abba Father I humbly come before you and ask for your Divine intercession for starlet and her husband.
Help our sister and brotherin their time of need. All things are possible for you Father, help them to find a way to start a buisness of their where they can serve you best and provide for their needs.
I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus, giving praise and thanks for honoring our prayers. Amen

God Bless!
Amen

Upvote 0