please pray for my finances

L

laruenouvelle

Hello,

I am excited about going to school, but I just found out that I'm quite short of paying for everything. I worked two jobs this summer and still can't make enough, and I'm trying not to have my parents pay for it since they already pay for a lot of things.

Could you please pray and agree with me that I would be offered enough financial aid to cover my tuition and on-campus living expenses? I feel that the L-rd has brought me so far and that I will experience victory in this situation.

Thanks and be blessed!

Reactions: silentpoet

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

I am excited about going to school, but I just found out that I'm quite short of paying for everything. I worked two jobs this summer and still can't make enough, and I'm trying not to have my parents pay for it since they already pay for a lot of things.

Could you please pray and agree with me that I would be offered enough financial aid to cover my tuition and on-campus living expenses? I feel that the L-rd has brought me so far and that I will experience victory in this situation.

Thanks and be blessed!
Hi hon have you tried the Astrive student loans? If not it may have some help to offer.

Dear Lord Jesus please bring about the finances this person needs to continue their education. Bless them and prosper them in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father God we just thank you for this young woman's faith and I stand in agreement that all her needs would be met that she would be able to go to school this semester Lord God...we thank you that You are our Provider Lord God and we just worship You and thank you for this womans needs being met...we thank you according to romans 8:28 in Jesus name we pray. amen.

Upvote 0