Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some of you might know her, Moluku. She is in such pain over the young man she met on here. She is to the point of almost wishing she'd never met him. :( I know him very well too, we talk online almost every day, he's a truly wonderful Godly young man. But he's in England and she is in the states. But she's in such agony over this, hurts my heart. She loves the LORD and knows to trust in Him, but is sure struggling with this. So any prayers will be so greatly appreciated!!
in Him, Leslie

Reactions: iwillfollow

justafayes

Dec 4, 2005
West Virginia
✟867.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
covenantwmn said:
Some of you might know her, Moluku. She is in such pain over the young man she met on here. She is to the point of almost wishing she'd never met him. :( I know him very well too, we talk online almost every day, he's a truly wonderful Godly young man. But he's in England and she is in the states. But she's in such agony over this, hurts my heart. She loves the LORD and knows to trust in Him, but is sure struggling with this. So any prayers will be so greatly appreciated!!
in Him, Leslie
Thank you Lord you are so good to us. I pray for my sister's daughter,, please make a way where there is no way,, do a mighty work that all will see your glory. We thank you in advance, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

BLUEEYEANGEL

Legend
Jul 26, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟34,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0

free4all

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Midwest
✟17,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank You for our sister who so willingly prays for others. Thank you that Moluku and the young man are seeking You. We ask that in this situation You will make clear Your desires for their lives. Bring them closer to You through this. If it's Your desire that they be together, unite their hearts. If it isn't Your desire, I ask You to soften the pain. We thank You for providing Your guidance to them, and we thank You that they have receptive and obedient hearts.

Reactions: covenantwmn
Upvote 0

fanintoflame

Jan 1, 2006
✟15,425.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God I thank You that we can come to You with any request that we have. I pray right now specifically for Leslie's daughter. Father God You know her heart Lord, and I pray that You would comfort her. Your Word promises us that if we have faith in You, that You will grant us the desires of our hearts. God I pray in Jesus Name that Leslie's daughter will place her trust in You Lord and that she will allow You to take the lead in her life and in her relationships. Show her God that You have a perfect plan for her, a plan for her to prosper and not to be harmed. Father God I pray You surround her with Your precious Love. I pray this all in Your Son's Name...

Reactions: covenantwmn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord I bring Moluku to you, in her desperation of being apart from this man, Help her to truly trust and have faith in you for what happens next. Relieve her of this emotional pain and hurt. Amen

Im-revived:pray:

covenantwmn said:
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thank you everyone again for your prayers and kind words. They bring such warmth to me right now and it is such a blessing to be surrounded by such people. I'm trying to understand God's will and timing in my life as of today, being that my friend has made the decision that he would never want an online relationship. Whatever hope I had has been dashed, and I feel like my friend is a ghost. My heart aches as I struggle to find comfort in the Lord. But I continue to shed tears over confusion, doubt and pain as I try to understand God's will and timing within my life. There are so many things for both me and my mom and we feel as if it is us against the world. Losing this friend brings tears to me now as I mourn the loss of someone dear and truly loved by me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.