Please Pray For My Daughter, I Am So Worried!!

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My daughter Brianne called a little while ago crying. She is 27 and has three kids. She just left her abusive boyfriend.

She wants to come here and I want her to so much!

She said she's close to having a nervous breakdown.

She has nowhere to live and stays from place to place. She is on her way to her dad's right now. She said she has had no sleep and can't even think. I told her to get a good nights sleep and call me tomorrow.

I live two hours away in another state so transportation is a problem. I really love my daughter and want the best for her.

She said she is on cocaine. She's never had a drug problem before. I don't know if this was the influence of her boyfriend or how that came about, but I want her here so we can get her into the necessary programs and get her on her feet.

I want to thank-you so much for being here for me. I love this forum it has helped me so much. I have had so many good things come about from the prayers here.

Thank-you and God bless you for all you've done and will do!

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for her protection, deliverance from drugs and for peace and comfort in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!
Father I pray in agreement with this and other loving prayers for this daughter and her mom. Bless them according to your perfect will, amen!

Reactions: puppii
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JamesMS

Daily Word
Dec 6, 2015
UK
✟9,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will be praying for you and your daughter. Please know that God loves you, and your daughter, so incredibly much.

He has promised never to leave you not forsake you, no matter how hard things become.

I pray that God would enable you both to deal with the pressures of her current situation, including her boyfriend. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Take care

Upvote 0

ys2000

Mar 11, 2014
✟15,150.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Prayer is the key to heaven but faith unlocks the door. Have faith my sister in Christ. Will keep your daughter and the entire family circle in prayer. As you claim His promises today, He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Praying for deliverance from the stronghold of the snares of the devil. May His continual peace be yours and your daughters today.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, please make a way for Brianne to come home! We know that nothing is impossible with You and that this situation is not too great for you to handle. Please Lord, direct Brianne's paths and provide her the comfort, guidance, and strength that she needs in these dark hours Lord! You are her light and her salvation Lord God, please bring her and the children safely to her mom's house that they may be well taken care of. We trust you Lord, this situation is in your Mighty and Capable hands, and we pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Risen Lord and Savior, Amen!

God bless you puppii, may He strengthen and uphold you and show you His steadfast love in this difficult situation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
She had a ride, but it didn't work out. She has to go to court in three days. So she'll probably come if she's actually looking for a ride! Please keep this in prayer. She needs to be here! I've always been very stable and she doesn't share this gift at this point in her life. And she makes friends with the wrong people!!

I have a problem with my neighbor! She has it out for me. She even got a protection order against me so I had to get one on her. Thank God the judge saw through her! He even noted and commented about her having symptoms of a mental illness.

She is totally obsessed with me. I don't know how but I seem to attract at least one of these types of people. (I quit relationships altogether because of this). Establishing and enforcing Boundaries are issues I am actively (re-)addressing for myself.

I totally ignore her. She yells in the hallway if she wants me to know something. She announced she was now calling the mayor about the issues she's having and she accuses me of turning the lights off in her unit. She even stated she has seen me do it! This is an outright lie!

The Lord says we will have people attack us.

Please pray she can do no harm to my family!!

She's really going to have it out for us now. I feel so helpless and scared for if (and when) my daughter does come!!

Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I talked to her yesterday she's with the abusive boyfriend which means they will probably be ingesting Cocaine.

They will have their "honeymoon" period like always happens in abusive situations!

I am so afraid of him killing her!! The honeymoon period ends and they are out of drugs. Crash!

I am almost out of my mind with worry!!!

Please pray!!!

Don't give up!!

She needs to be here with me this is the only way she'll find stability. I've always been stable and she could always depend on me for that.

Upvote 0