Status
Not open for further replies.

c a s t i n c r o w n s

May 7, 2004
Visit site
✟15,167.00
Faith
Christian
Please pray for me. Its the day before mother's day and my mom just left. Her and my dad fought downstairs for 3 hours and then she took off. I heard every word. I won't sleep tonight, I am too afraid of what they both will do. They both have prior suicide attempts. I don't know what to do anymore. Normally I wouldn't post something like this because there are many people in worse situations than me but I really need help.

:+:Lexi:+:

praisinggod

Nov 20, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟261.00
Faith
Catholic
Lexi, no prayer request is to small. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. That our Lord and Savoir will rap His loving arms around you and give you and your parents strenght. May He open only those doors that lead to Him, and close those that do not.
In Jesus name.
God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

c a s t i n c r o w n s

May 7, 2004
Visit site
✟15,167.00
Faith
Christian
thank all of u so much. Right after my mom left things got a little better. I went to a close school talent show and had a lot of fun. I really needed that and as weird as it sounds I kinda give credit to God for letting me go because it was truly a blessing. My mom came back but its as if shes gone. She hasn't talked to anyone since. I have hope things will get better and i just want to thank all of u for thinkin about me :+:Lexi:+:

Upvote 0

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
c a s t i n c r o w n s said:
thank all of u so much. Right after my mom left things got a little better. I went to a close school talent show and had a lot of fun. I really needed that and as weird as it sounds I kinda give credit to God for letting me go because it was truly a blessing. My mom came back but its as if shes gone. She hasn't talked to anyone since. I have hope things will get better and i just want to thank all of u for thinkin about me :+:Lexi:+:
We'll continue to lift the situation in prayer. :prayer:
:hug: bow:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.