Please Pray For Me. In Agonizing Health Situation.

ray34iyf

Jun 1, 2021
Wisconsin
✟8,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey there. 33 years old. Should be in prime of life, but have been going through agonizing health issues for years now, especially the past year. Chronic kidney/liver pain, digestive issues, hormone deficiencies, Lyme disease, CFS. I feel like I'm on my death bed and have been suffering so intensely the past year I've been praying for the Lord to take me. The pain also made me struggle with some not so great thoughts in my mind. Please, please, please pray that God touches me in a major way and eases this pain. I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with a life in this much agony. Am basically bedridden at home living with parents and can't function in any way.

Thanks,

Your brother in Christ,

Daniel

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟915,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,688,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers for your comfort and relief. May God grant you peace and healing. :pray:
Hey there. 33 years old. Should be in prime of life, but have been going through agonizing health issues for years now, especially the past year. Chronic kidney/liver pain, digestive issues, hormone deficiencies, Lyme disease, CFS. I feel like I'm on my death bed and have been suffering so intensely the past year I've been praying for the Lord to take me. The pain also made me struggle with some not so great thoughts in my mind. Please, please, please pray that God touches me in a major way and eases this pain. I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with a life in this much agony. Am basically bedridden at home living with parents and can't function in any way.

Thanks,

Your brother in Christ,

Daniel

• Agree
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟835,688.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Thanks,

Your brother in Christ,

Daniel
The Scripture says, "I am the God who heals you". Therefore in the name of Jesus Christ, I cast that spirit of infirmity out of you and say, Jesus heals you!"

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,015,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
God bless you and wrap His healing arms around you my friend. May He restore your health and fill you with His love and mercy.

Have you tried changing your diet over to Whole plant based?

Check it out online. Amazing results many have had with it reversing illnesses etc.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for the Holy Spirit of God to heal you directly and now in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

I am no stranger to pain. At age 21 I was diagnosed with the autoimmune disease called ankylosing spondylitis and am now disabled largely due to pain, so while you might feel alone, you are never alone!

Upvote 0

FaithfulWife

Faithful wife to one
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟63,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Blessed are you, Lord our God, King of the universe, Creator of heaven and earth. We come humbly into Your presence today on behalf of our brother, Daniel. You are his creator and the Great Physician. If it is Your will, please take this illness from him and allow him to heal. If it is not Your will, please giving him the spirit of grace to boast in his weakness so that the power of Christ may dwell in him as it says in 2 Corinthians 12:8-9 "Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me. And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟835,688.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for the Holy Spirit of God to heal you directly and now in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

I am no stranger to pain. At age 21 I was diagnosed with the autoimmune disease called ankylosing spondylitis and am now disabled largely due to pain, so while you might feel alone, you are never alone!
I'm going to say the same to you.
"Jesus heals you!"
Now, that has definitely put your infirmity squarely in His "in-tray" for urgent attention!

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟835,688.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Blessed are you, Lord our God, King of the universe, Creator of heaven and earth. We come humbly into Your presence today on behalf of our brother, Daniel. You are his creator and the Great Physician. If it is Your will, please take this illness from him and allow him to heal. If it is not Your will, please giving him the spirit of grace to boast in his weakness so that the power of Christ may dwell in him as it says in 2 Corinthians 12:8-9 "Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me. And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me."
Although we know that it is Jesus who heals the sick, and I don't subscribe the health and wealth brigade, we see that Jesus, in the Gospels, viewed sickness and disease as originating from the devil (see the account of the woman bent over, who He saw was oppressed by the devil, and Him casting a deaf and dumb spirit out of man).

Jesus never said, "Father heal this person if it is your will". He basically said "Be healed", or "Take up your bed and walk". He had authority over sickness and disease. He have given us power of attorney over His Name to use His authority to deal with sickness and disease. We don't have to wonder if it is His will. One sick guy said to Jesus that He could heal him if He wanted to. Jesus said, "I want to", and the guy got healed.

So, have to confidence to assert the authority that the Lord has given you and use the name of Jesus and speak healing to sick people. You can't decide the outcome. Only Jesus can do that, but your statement in the name of Jesus can have amazing results when Jesus honours it with His power.

It may not always happen, but you have been obedient. But if you praying doubting whether it is God's will or not, it will never happen. I'm not putting you down, but exhorting you to stronger faith in the authority that Jesus has given you through the Holy Spirit in you.

By the way, my foundation position is Calvinist Puritan and Sola Scriptura and therefore I know for certain that we believers have authority over sickness and disease. As I said, we can't guarantee that it will always happen, but using our authority and saying "Jesus heals you" gives the best opportunity for a positive outcome.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,089,564.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
One little tip I will provide in case it might be helpful. I have suffered from adrenal insufficiency in llmyself. One thing I learned through research is that it is generally accompanied by thyroid insufficiency.

As I found out through personal experience, thyroid tests aren’t always that accurate. There is a site with lots of helpful information about adrenals and thyroid called stopthethyroidmadness.com

If there is any kind of thyroid weakness, any kind of soy can really exacerbates the problem. Many supplements have hidden soy in them. Many pre prepared foods are laced with soy and given names like natural flavoring. You can find out sources of hidden soy on the net.

I am so sorry that you are suffering as you are. I pray you will be given insight and guidance, holy angels to help you and the heavenly father to lead you to healing.

Upvote 0