philadelphia
✟17,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me, I feel I am failing at every aspect in life. I’m failing at everything, my relationship, my mental health depression,social anxiety, panic attacks, not having a stable income,I have no social life, no real friends, no one to talk to, It feels like the worse years of my life. I just want at least something to go right in my life.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, Please send help for Hope195. Help her to reach out to her brothers and sisters in Christ near her for assistance, for the burdens that You have given her are too great for her to bear alone, and she is failing, falling, crushed under the weight. Open the eyes of the people surrounding Your daughter, that they may come to her aid, and send people into her life who can help. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,930,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Hope195, I'm very saddened to hear about all that you are struggling with right now, and I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you!

I also wanted to say WELCOME TO CF :wave:, and that I'm glad that you found us and joined us :)

God bless you (Numbers 6:24-26; Isaiah 40:31; Philippians 1:6)!!

--David

Swindoll - Two words - accept and trust.jpg

Proverbs 3:5-6

Reactions: Hope195
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God bless you all and thank you for your prayers! I really appreciate it,And most grateful. I feel a little hopeful today.❤️
How are you doing, Hope? Update us if you feel like it. God bless!

Upvote 0

Hope195

Sep 7, 2020
philadelphia
✟17,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These last couple weeks I have been feeling very positive about my life. Even though my life isn’t the way I would like it to be right now, I feel grateful just to be alive. I can’t even explain it, I feel a warming calmness. I have been talking to God more and reading my bible more. I was worrying and stressing over my fathers health but I feel God put it in my heart that he doesn’t want me to worry. I believe your prayers helped tremendously and can’t thank you enough for your concern and compassion. God bless you Joseph and all. ❤️

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's great, Hope, so happy to hear. I said an added prayer for your Dad as well. Thank you so much for your encouragement too - I really needed it today. It's true what His Word says: "As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17 NKJV.

Keep in touch with us!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums