Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hey there, one of my childhood friends. His little brother really needs some help. The poor guy is in the ICU because of a meth overdose. I grew up with this kid, my mom used to babysit him. He didn't have a good chance at life. Horrible, dirty childhood, with uninterested and absent parents. He was a silly little boy, and I hate to imagine him ending this way. Please send your most compassionate and heartfelt prayers!

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey there, one of my childhood friends. His little brother really needs some help. The poor guy is in the ICU because of a meth overdose. I grew up with this kid, my mom used to babysit him. He didn't have a good chance at life. Horrible, dirty childhood, with uninterested and absent parents. He was a silly little boy, and I hate to imagine him ending this way. Please send your most compassionate and heartfelt prayers!

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he is near Josh now; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit. He will rescue Josh."
Psalm 34:18 (NLT)

"The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies Josh has been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!'

The LORD is wonderfully good to those who wait for him and seek him. Lord, make Josh to seek You! So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the LORD.

For the Lord does not abandon anyone forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion according to the greatness of his unfailing love."
Lamentations 3:22-26; 31-32 (NLT)

Reactions: Remny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums