Visit site
✟19,781.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello and Greetings in Jesus' Name. I have multiple prayer requests about a friend that I known for 12+ years. There is a lot of information about his condition that leads into the prayer requests. Also, any advice is greatly appreciated as well.

His name is Richard. He is 65 years old and suffers from Cerebral Palsy since he was born. He had to walk with crutches due to his legs having little strength in them. He doesn't like to depend on others that much.

In the beginning, about 10+ years ago, he wanted to help a mother and 3 children with financial trouble. At first, it was only a rent or 2. But it escalated quickly and soon, he is extremely deep in debt. He has no idea on how to get out of it. Because of it, he is facing severe depression and often belittles himself and saying that his life is worthless.

Then, he is starting to develop an attitude that it is the rich vs the poor and everyone is against him. He does have a few grudges against a few members of my church, but denies that there is unforgiveness or bitterness there. And it seems to be getting worse.

1. Please pray for his situation with his debt or how to live within the means so he would not be a slave of money.
  2. Please also pray that he will open his heart to others and to allow him to forgive others.

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟275,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, I lift Richard up to You. Please help Richard to find a way to pay off his debt. Also please work in Richard's heart to help him to forgive everyone he has a grudge against.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0