Watervliet, MI
✟383,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
... for Ted. He just had a severe stroke and is stable but serious. Please pray that God would bring complete healing for him (he has many other health problems and is often in severe pain) and his wife Lynn, who has her own health issues.

Also pray for me, as Ted has asked for me to come and pray with them, and I need God's Spirit to lead me in how to pray and comfort them.

Thank you all in advance;
Mike

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: food4thought
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, cover Ted with Your Protection and Healing mercies. Grant the doctors wisdom to know exactly what his treatment should be. May Your healing power flow through him now and restore his body, his mind and his spirit, strengthen him and Lynn as well, and bless their lives, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: food4thought
Upvote 0

food4thought

Loving truth
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2002
Watervliet, MI
✟383,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your prayers. Ted has not lost any function due to the strokes, praise God! Yet he does have major headaches and is scared and depressed (he has had a rough few years, and it seems that one thing after another keeps happening).

He lost sight in one eye in a work accident, and now has nerve damage that gives him bad pain, and he cannot go back to work as a construction worker. He doesn't know what God's path forward is for him and is feeling pretty useless.

Please lift him and his wife up to God for some relief from the pain, some respite from the bad events in their life, and revelation for a path forward for Ted.

Again, thank you all and God bless you!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father,
I lift Ted up to you for relief from the pain,
and respite from the bad events in their life,
please direct Ted in the way should go with his life.
Heavenly Father, cover Ted with Your Protection and Healing mercies. Grant the doctors wisdom to know exactly what his treatment should be. May Your healing power flow through him now and restore his body, his mind and his spirit, strengthen him and Lynn as well, and bless their lives, In Jesus Name, Amen
joining in prayer with Stephanie7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... for Ted. He just had a severe stroke and is stable but serious. Please pray that God would bring complete healing for him (he has many other health problems and is often in severe pain) and his wife Lynn, who has her own health issues.

Also pray for me, as Ted has asked for me to come and pray with them, and I need God's Spirit to lead me in how to pray and comfort them.

Mike

Praise you Father... agreeing with you for if two or there agree on earth concerning anything you ask our Father in heaven will do it..as Jesus said and only said what the Father told Him and can not lie. So believing for 100% recovery.. I praise you Father for hearing us and answering.. and setting him free.. and I bind take hold of the power of darkness in heavenly places and command them by the authority given to me/us by Yeshua the Son of God to all that believe and set him free.. in Yeshuas name..

Upvote 0

Demetrius194

HolySprit+ClearConscience=Salvation
Oct 3, 2015
✟15,407.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Mike
Tomorrow is a live conference call with Richard Roberts, you can call too, he prays over people, many get healed, you should also try: http://www.oralroberts.com/emails/20160219-rrphonecall/index.html

Upvote 0