Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My 15 year old son struggles with anger and rebellion issues. Hes a "good kid". Just bent on rebellion against me and I think directs all his teenage angst against me. God Bless his soul. Please help me in calling upon the Lord to keep his annointing over him this weekend. Thank you and Glory to God!

oliviaw

Mar 13, 2007
U.S.A. CA.
✟7,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that You would help Darren deal with his anger in a way that would be constructive. Father, please, whatever it is that causes him to be this angry, I pray you would deliver him from it. I pray that You would also just protect him in all he does and guide his steps. Help Divinah find comfort in You and give her the words to speak to him so that they could get past these teenage years with less conflict. I pray this in Your Sons Name, Jesus, Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, send Your healing touch to Darren and take away his anger and frustration and help him to quit aiming his anger at his mom. Jesus, bring this young man direction, comfort andhealing and guide Him to Your wonderful Light and Truth. amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My 15 year old son struggles with anger and rebellion issues. Hes a "good kid". Just bent on rebellion against me and I think directs all his teenage angst against me. God Bless his soul. Please help me in calling upon the Lord to keep his annointing over him this weekend. Thank you and Glory to God!
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement That Peace Enter This Boys Heart In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift up this son to You. I ask that You speak to him LORD, that You draw him thru Your Holy Spirit. I ask that anything the enemy tries to use for harm, You will use for his good and Your glory. I pray Father that You put a hedge around this young man, that You protect him and open his eyes. I ask that You would give him a deep hunger for Your Word. I lift up this mother to You. Father, please strengthen her, encourage her, and send fellow believers alongside to be a help to her. I ask that You help her to stay in the Word daily and seek fellowship with her church body. Thank You LORD for watching over our children, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0