Florida
✟11,559.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Personally, I think it would be fun to recreate Smuckers as a puppy and watch her grow up all over again. Esp. since she was almost full grown when I adopted her...

I'm not too worried about them. I like to think of it as they are on vacation having fun together with all their other pet friends from CF. Patience is the key. We should just be grateful that CF is back up and running. There are still a lot of bugs being worked on, and tweaks being made.

I say give them a few weeks to get everything figured out. Until then, be glad that CF is back.

Upvote 0

tntsue

Jan 9, 2008
United States
✟19,722.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
user_offline.gif
= offline

user_online.gif
= online (beside the name)

Characters should be on in the next few days...

I was really wondering about the characters and pets....Have a great day

Upvote 0

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟537,494.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I'm not sure about the pets yet, but characters should be on today... They will replace your avatar though, I believe... You can already create your character but it won't show yet. Go to your control panel, click "Edit Avatar" and then click the link to Living Avatars :)

Reactions: Ariella
Upvote 0

GodsGirl

Senior Veteran
Aug 19, 2003
on the otherside of a cornfield
✟13,943.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know I haven't been online much alot lately in fact. I just wanted to say that I am very thankful for you all.:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::hug: A couple of you know why, as much as I want to get on and feed my pet and one I took on for a friend (which now I feel bad that your feeding even though I always give points back) until she comes back.. My family and their health comes first. I really miss here, I miss the SS'ers as well. For those that have prayed for us, thank you! We are gaining quite a bit of headway. We are still not out of the woods yet.

So, hopefully one day I can come back to CF as much as I used to. Until then please know that if I do miss a day or so of when I estimated I needed to put the pets in daycare, your work is appreciated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:swoon: new changes, new everything...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just really hope my Lil Mis Magic will be back soon... She was almost to level 100, I really wanted to see her get there. She has been with me almost as long as I have been on CF!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:swoon: new changes, new everything...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just really hope my Lil Mis Magic will be back soon... She was almost to level 100, I really wanted to see her get there. She has been with me almost as long as I have been on CF!

But thanks for the info, especially on the cf character, I was wondering how to get it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CalaLily

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
✟9,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
no for what I've read, no pets have been killed...they just need more time to bring them back and I believe it's by request....so I guess they are saying if I want my Camarero back I have to request it...but this will be when they are ready!~ Did I understand right? :)

Upvote 0

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟537,494.00
Faith
Pentecostal
They killed Blackie???????????????????????????????

Nope! Blackie's 131 days old today... but when they get the pets sorted out you'll have to ask for her back because some of the staff are getting rather attached to her ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.