Perfect grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet01

Nov 26, 2005
✟599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The prophet Jeremiah as a child was told.. "before you were formed in the womb I consecrated you, you are a prophet" we are told "in those days I will pour out my spririt upon all flesh, then your sons shall prophesy"

As jeremiah was to the Jewish nation so too are we Christains... prophets for all the nations.

we are fullfilling the word of God, we prophesy the truth of the world, we procalim the truth of the lord and saviour jesus christ.

To the lost sheep of the new jeruselem I bring good news, hear the words of our lord and saviour jesus christ.

behold I have set befoe you a kingdom, blessed before men, my spirit is upon them and they shall lead all people into the light of my truth. I send you shepherds after my own heart. many have been lead astray, now i speak to thee to begin the fullfilment of my word.." I have sheep that are not of this fold I must bring them also" listen to my voice, you of gentle heart amongst the elect are men who seek to destroy the truth, but i have given you eyes to see and ears to hear. behold, the time has begun when all nations shall be called. Come lost sheep of the new jeruselem, not one of which shall I lose. you are children of the new kingdom of david, you are set apart, chosen for the glorification of my name, a light unto the world, prophets from birth. harken not unto the words of men for the lord god has delivered thee so that you shall know the truth, of which you shall speak and this time the world shall listen, for it is written, "I am the saviour of the world" go therefore all of you to the ends of the earth and gather all that i have sown and prepare the world for the great day of my return, and so shall it be, that one shall be taken and another left, do not be affraid for the time is at hand when the children of abraham shall be glorifed before men, satan grows strong at the rejection of my name, but the spirit of truth shall prevail, humanity is being primed to be subjected to the great trouble and in these days of darkness you are called to be a witness to my truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.