observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:wave:Hi there,
I know I posted a thread about this before but I can't seem to find it.
Anyway, I was looking for a pen pal who I can get to know here on CF first and then we can email each other after we get to know each other.
I am in my upper 30's. I wanted someone that I can hopefully talk to on a daily basis and we can talk about anything from problems to taking fun surveys to get to know each other. I am looking for someone who does not mind talking daily.
Also, I hope that you don't mind but I am dyslexic and a bit shy at first.:blush:
I am also very sensitive and supportive.:thumbsup:
Anyway, if you are interested please send me a PM and we can chat further.:)
God bless you.:hug:

Rebecca4ever

onelove
Mar 14, 2011
any
Visit site
✟7,617.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]Hello Dear
How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further,I am lady rebecca by name i came accross your contact so i decided to drop a note to let you know that i am intrested to you for friendship,Please i will like you to e-mail me back with my e-mail address ( rebecca2godwill@ hot mail. com ) because i have a special reason why have contacted you so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself.is my email i am waiting to get a reply from you,
Yours New Friend
Miss Rebecca
Thanks
I will like you to e-mail me back with my e-mail address( rebecca2godwill@ hot mail.com )

[/FONT]

Upvote 0

jaxgirl72

Mar 15, 2011
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
My name is Michelle and I too am looking for Christian fellowship, love to meet new people, share my faith, hear great testimonies! I am 38 years old, married to a wonderful man and have 3 kiddos! I am in Missouri, near St. Louis, and we are new Christians. I was raised Catholic, but not practicing. I always new there was more out there than the usual "traditions and rituals" of going to church, but didnt know how to get there. We recently found a WONDERFUL church, and we are on fire for GOD! My life has done a complete flip-flop and I am so happy that I now know Jesus! Let me know if you would like to chat sometime!

Michelle

Upvote 0