Paul, struggling with deafness, unemployed and recently released from jail

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Loving Lord, please help Paul as he is suffering with this panic of how to get a job and how to live, now that he has been in jail five years. Lord, please help sustain him and strengthen his spirit and give him courage. Amen.:groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray:

Paul needs support and resources and encouragement. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen. He is 55 and has 80%hearing loss. He has 6 yrs of college in Electrical Engineering Tech but isnt hired due to Felony in third class (lowest felony) and he needs a break soon, hes been out one month, and his finances are being depleted rapidly. His room rent is $680a month which is outrageous. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen.:amen:

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for our lovely sister in Christ, Glory, who spends much time praying for others and spreading your word. Thank you that Paul has her in his life to pray for him and to help him during this trial. Draw him close to you Father, so he too can pray and beleive that you are here for him. Guide him and reveal to him your plan. Lead him to the right job at the right time, at THY will. Thank you for this and for all of your blessings, Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, surround our brother Paul in Your Loving Arms. Let him feel Your Presence leading him into the future. My Lord, You have blessed this man with gifts, You have given him talent, let others see these talents and gifts, let them see his potential. Father, let doors of opportunity be opened for this man, that have so far been closed. Give those that interview him eyes that see him Father, not as an ex-criminal, but as a human being in need of a chance. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0