Visit site
✟17,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Back in March, I left inappropriate content. I had a great experience with God and a vision. I was so happy, and I began coming closer to God.

Last week, I was on vacation, and spent very little time with God. I got more involved with worldly things. Since then, I've begun to fall again. Just today, I looked at inappropriate content and masturbated. (Sorry if that seems gross to some. I'll edit it if it's a problem.) Please pray that Jesus Christ break down the strongholds of sin that are coming to attack me once again. Pray that temptation leaves me. Only through Jesus Christ will I be free from sin.

If anyone else has these similar problems, (I know this is a big issue with a lot of people - leaving our lustful ways) then you may ask for prayer too. We need prayer.

Matthew 18:19:
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Jesus, you know the enemy attacks us each in the way which is most tempting to us and it's so hard to stand up under these attacks when we leave the fold. Father, i pray fender will get back in Your word and on his knees, that he would rededicate his life to You this moment. we are powerless against sin without You, Jesus. we can't do it alone, Lord. please bring strength to fender as he strives to do Your will and not his own. thank You that You are faithful and just to forgive us, even if it is over and over again. i love You so much. amen.

Upvote 0