Palestinians used Bible as toilet paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quijote

a.k.a Mr. Q
May 5, 2005
Wisconsin
✟40,638.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Robert43 said:
Muslims' desecration of holy book received little notice.

While Muslims have responded with deadly outrage to the now-retracted report by Newsweek of alleged Quran desecration by U.S. interrogators, there was little outcry three years ago when Islamic terrorists holed up in Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity reportedly used the Bible as toilet paper.

All right, I'm ready to start deadly riots...I'll drive down to Milwaukee and start one.....anyone with me? :D :cool:

cheers

Upvote 0

utdbear

Catalina Wine Mixer....POW!
Jul 6, 2004
Dallas, TX
✟4,578.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry, I'm just 'expressing myself'.

Quijote said:
All right, I'm ready to start deadly riots...I'll drive down to Milwaukee and start one.....anyone with me? :D :cool:

cheers

Sweet, then after we are done with our mayhem, we can go catch a brewers game :D

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The bible is a guide book. A cross is a symbol.
Both can be replaced. They are not holy in themselves.

To make them any more then what they are would be making
false idols of them. They are not important.
Jesus is the reason, they are important.

If they changed the meaning of anything in the bible, then they would pay, but they can destroy every bible they can get a hold of.

It hasn't harmed our belief or our God.

They would kill over mistreatment of a book(Quran), They would massacre hundreds for desicration of a building, they are misguided.

To kill for placing a book on the bath tub next to the comode(reading material) or placing it under something. Is punishable by death for dishonoring the Quran.

Christianity limits the items to be worshipped. Jesus is it. Not Mary, Not the church, Not the popes, Not bibles, not the dead sea scrolls.

Why does a god demand followers to pray 5 times a day, not to listen to any words that talk of other gods, to kill or sacrifice their life for protecting the various religious items. And to kill any that won't follow that god.
To me only a power hungry ego trip diety would demand this of followers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

utdbear

Jul 6, 2004
Dallas, TX
✟4,578.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Billnew said:
The bible is a guide book. A cross is a symbol.
Both can be replaced. They are not holy in themselves.

To make them any more then what they are would be making
false idols of them. They are not important.
Jesus is the reason, they are important.

If they changed the meaning of anything in the bible, then they would pay, but they can destroy every bible they can get a hold of.

It hasn't harmed our belief or our God.

They would kill over mistreatment of a book(Quran), They would massacre hundreds for desicration of a building, they are misguided.

To kill for placing a book on the bath tub next to the comode(reading material) or placing it under something. Is punishable by death for dishonoring the Quran.

Christianity limits the items to be worshipped. Jesus is it. Not Mary, Not the church, Not the popes, Not bibles, not the dead sea scrolls.

Why does a god demand followers to pray 5 times a day, not to listen to any words that talk of other gods, to kill or sacrifice their life for protecting the various religious items. And to kill any that won't follow that god.
To me only a power hungry ego trip diety would demand this of followers.

Exactly the point I was trying to make. Maybe I shouldn't tell them that I really only cook on a gas grill? :)

Upvote 0

Quijote

a.k.a Mr. Q
May 5, 2005
Wisconsin
✟40,638.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
utdbear said:
Sorry, I'm just 'expressing myself'.

Sweet, then after we are done with our mayhem, we can go catch a brewers game :D

A tour of the Miller brewery might be a better option :D

NOte to fellow participants of deadly riots in Milwaukee: Do not! I repeat DO NOT! damage the Miller brewery or anything in a bottle with the words "Miller" on it.

cheers

Upvote 0

Quijote

a.k.a Mr. Q
May 5, 2005
Wisconsin
✟40,638.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
utdbear said:
Exactly the point I was trying to make. Maybe I shouldn't tell them that I really only cook on a gas grill? :)

GAS GRILL!?!?!?!:mad: :mad:

All right!! your are hereby suspended from participating in any deadly riots until you either a) begin grilling with charcoal (as God would've have it written in the Bible should He have thought of it) or b) make proper reparations next time you grill using gas :)eek: ) by consuming copious amounts of alcoholic beverages (preferably beer, but we'll allow wine or wine coolers).

cheers

Upvote 0

rahma

FUNdamentalist
Jan 15, 2004
between a frozen wastelan and a wast desert
Visit site
✟16,435.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Billnew said:

Actually, as I stated earlier, this isn't just about the Qur'an. It's a combination of factors. People in Afghanistan and Pakistan have been upset with the United States over Guantanamo for quite some time, and this is just the straw that broke the camels back These people didn't wake up one morning and decide to riot. It was a combination of factors.

And, if I remember correctly, the United States went to war over the desctruction of the World Trade Towers.

Why does a god demand followers to pray 5 times a day,

Ritual prayer isn't simply a muslim thing. Orthodox jews pray 3 times daily. Some hindu sects have daily prayer. Heck, even some catholics and orthodox christians pray ritual daily prayers

not to listen to any words that talk of other gods,

You mean like this?

Exodus 23:13 - And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Exodus 23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

to kill or sacrifice their life for protecting the various religious items.

The Qur'an isn't just a religious item.

And to kill any that won't follow that god.

Deut 7:5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Deut 12:2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree

Shall I continue? The Qur'an is no less bloody than the Old Testament, which is from God, even if christians now seek to distance themselves from ti.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FullyAmbivalent

Dec 14, 2004
Whitehall, Michigan, United States of America
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Abuna said:
Hey anyone that will blow up them selves and kill many innocent people are capable of almost anything. So wether or not that story is true doesnt really matter to me. I bet they've already done stuff like that. If you dont value human life how much less the Bible.

The only difference between "terrorists" and the American army is that terrorists sacrifice themselves to kill innocents because they lack the technology to do it in a more effective way and the American army sits behind computers miles away to kill innocents by dropping bombs on them.

Either way, there is killing of innocents. Welcome to the world of warfare that for some reason christians seem to support. Even though the Christ given to them certainly would not.

Upvote 0

Quijote

a.k.a Mr. Q
May 5, 2005
Wisconsin
✟40,638.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
FullyAmbivalent said:
The only difference between "terrorists" and the American army is that terrorists sacrifice themselves to kill innocents because they lack the technology to do it in a more effective way and the American army sits behind computers miles away to kill innocents by dropping bombs on them.

Either way, there is killing of innocents. Welcome to the world of warfare that for some reason christians seem to support. Even though the Christ given to them certainly would not.

So the terrorist "sacrifice" themselves....and the American armed forces are also terrorists???:scratch:

:sigh:

cheers

Upvote 0

utdbear

Jul 6, 2004
Dallas, TX
✟4,578.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Quijote said:
GAS GRILL!?!?!?!:mad: :mad:

All right!! your are hereby suspended from participating in any deadly riots until you either a) begin grilling with charcoal (as God would've have it written in the Bible should He have thought of it) or b) make proper reparations next time you grill using gas :)eek: ) by consuming copious amounts of alcoholic beverages (preferably beer, but we'll allow wine or wine coolers).

cheers

Well, I have to cook with gas, they won't allow charcoal because the flames shoot too high(I got mine up to 8 feet once, coolest thing ever.). I will repent of my ways as soon as I get my own house again. :D :D

Upvote 0

Norseman

EAC Representative
Apr 29, 2004
Currently in China
✟13,677.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Quijote said:
So the terrorist "sacrifice" themselves....and the American armed forces are also terrorists???:scratch:

:sigh:

cheers

No, they're freedom fighters. They still kill innocents, but because they aren't killing our innocents it's ok.

Upvote 0

Quijote

a.k.a Mr. Q
May 5, 2005
Wisconsin
✟40,638.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Norseman said:
No, they're freedom fighters. They still kill innocents, but because they aren't killing our innocents it's ok.

Are you saying it's ok for the terrorists ("freedom fighters") to kill Iraquis innocents?:scratch:

cheers

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.