Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Has anybody heard of these people before?

http://www.outsidethecamp.org/heterodoxy63.htm

It seems like they condemn everyone as a heretic from John Calvin to A. W. Pink to Norman Geisler, et al. It seems like they base their assessment on something written or said by the "target", whether on not it's in context is another matter, and then they declare these people as heretics. Calvinism is a definite target. I'm not certain it's worth the effort to figure out what these people actually believe.

:confused:

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What's the web link?
I did not realize I messed up the link. I have now edited my first post and also repeated the link below. I found their site by accident because I was looking for information on A. W. Pink. As long as I got your attention, what do you think of A. W. Pink?

Heterodoxy Hall of Shame - A.W. Pink

Upvote 0

Charles Spurgeon

Defender of the faith from heretical teachers
Nov 9, 2010
God's Kingdom
✟703.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: Faith.Man
Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I posted a thread on them before...they are really what some people stereotype Calvinists as. Basically not only are Arminians unsaved but all Calvinists who think Arminians are also unsaved.
Yes, now I remember the thread you started. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for pointing me to this series of letters and responses between James White and Marc Carpenter. I feel blessed everytime I read or hear James White on any Biblical subject. Very good series of letters and responses by Dr. White illustrating the differences between Calvinism and Hyper-Calvinism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VCViking

Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel...
Oct 21, 2006
United States
✟10,648.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I did not realize I messed up the link. I have now edited my first post and also repeated the link below. I found their site by accident because I was looking for information on A. W. Pink. As long as I got your attention, what do you think of A. W. Pink?

Heterodoxy Hall of Shame - A.W. Pink

This website seems to be just another bunch of people trying to make a name for themselves but overly criticizing other men of God. Actually, they are calling them unregenerate.

Like with Pink. They now "disendorse" him because of one statement he made that they disagree with and now consider him unregenerate. Give me a break. They're just looking for attention. Perhaps they are the ones that are unregenerate.:)

As far as Pink, I like him. I do not agree with everything he teaches but then again, I could be wrong.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This website seems to be just another bunch of people trying to make a name for themselves but overly criticizing other men of God. Actually, they are calling them unregenerate.

Like with Pink. They now "disendorse" him because of one statement he made that they disagree with and now consider him unregenerate. Give me a break. They're just looking for attention. Perhaps they are the ones that are unregenerate.:)

As far as Pink, I like him. I do not agree with everything he teaches but then again, I could be wrong.
I am new to A. W. Pink so I was looking for someone to give me some insight before I dove in. Thanks.

Upvote 0