✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
M

MattRose

have you ever read about the conspiracies that turned out to be proven true, maybe you should, since conspiracy simply means "two or more people conspiring to commit a crime or do harm" If you don't think thats going on around you then you live in a cave somewhere, people are conspiring together to do all sorts of evil things, personally when you realize America had broken the Japanese code and had foreknowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack yet the President didn't warn its people and let it happen, (And this is a documented fact of history) what else will they allow to happen to further their own agenda.
Hah, you fell right into my little trap. I have conspired with others on this forum to use a secret weapon which I will now reveal... drum roll please... FACTS. I use 'em to prove anything that's even remotely true. Now you said the Pearl Harbour attack was known about in advance. But using my conspiratorial FACT weapon I now hit you hard with this Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. And while I have you pinned I bash you hard with this The Straight Dope: Did Roosevelt know in advance about the attack on Pearl Harbor yet say nothing?. Now the only hope you have is to defend yourself by turning my weapon against me. Hit me a with fact.

Disclaimer: Links to conspiracy websites will only lead to further sarcasm.

All joking aside, I'm confident there are real coverups and I'd be interested if you had a link to a juicy one that was accepted by people who doubt most conspiracies.

Upvote 0

realtruth101

Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hah, you fell right into my little trap. I have conspired with others on this forum to use a secret weapon which I will now reveal... drum roll please... FACTS. I use 'em to prove anything that's even remotely true. Now you said the Pearl Harbour attack was known about in advance. But using my conspiratorial FACT weapon I now hit you hard with this Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. And while I have you pinned I bash you hard with this The Straight Dope: Did Roosevelt know in advance about the attack on Pearl Harbor yet say nothing?. Now the only hope you have is to defend yourself by turning my weapon against me. Hit me a with fact.

Disclaimer: Links to conspiracy websites will only lead to further sarcasm.

All joking aside, I'm confident there are real coverups and I'd be interested if you had a link to a juicy one that was accepted by people who doubt most conspiracies.
first anyone can find disclaimers about any conspiracy, think about it even the JFK has websites that still insist Oswald acted alone. So just keep clicking on the disclaimers and your wonderful world inside the blissful bubble will continue on.....I for one would hate to burst it, some people just are not equiped to handle that much of reality....maybe start with something smaller like the round earth conspiracy, and how those conspiracy nuts like Galileo, and Pythagoras tried to bring the church down with their round earth conspiracy theory.....what crazy nuts they were!

Upvote 0
M

Martingale

... America had broken the Japanese code and had foreknowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack yet the President didn't warn its people and let it happen, (And this is a documented fact of history) what else will they allow to happen to further their own agenda.

the naval code in use at the time of PH was known as JN25B and wasn't broken until well after the war started; moreover, the PH raid plans were not disseminated by radio, but by hand.

the diplomatic code called Purple, which was broken, didn't refer to any naval operational plans, never mentioned an attack on PH.

how can anyone get this stuff wrong????

this is so elementary, basic stuff that any half educated teen would know.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,756.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Watch your news and then realize how propaganda works, over and over Osama is being blamed for the 911 attacks, yet if you were to go to the FBI's most wanted list. He was not wanted for the 911 attacks, there is no evidence, you might say he confessed on tape he was behind the 911 attacks, If the FBI had these so called tapes of evidence of confession and could prove they're authentic, don't you think Osama would have made the top ten list for 911. He never was charged for the 911 attacks because he wasn't behind them, your being spoon fed a cover story, your being led to believe what "they" want you to believe

It pays to check! I was thinking you had a decent misdirection, that the FBI being a domestic orginazation they would not include someone known to not bo on U.S. soil and never expected to be so.

But I checked anyway.

It looks like the FBI keeps captured or killed guys on hte top 10 list for a while, just like real estate agents leave up the for sale sign with a SOLD add on.

FBI — Ten Most Wanted

Bin Laden is on the top 10 list at this time!

Oops!

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Calvin_Hobbes_Laughing.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

realtruth101

Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It pays to check! I was thinking you had a decent misdirection, that the FBI being a domestic orginazation they would not include someone known to not bo on U.S. soil and never expected to be so.

But I checked anyway.

It looks like the FBI keeps captured or killed guys on hte top 10 list for a while, just like real estate agents leave up the for sale sign with a SOLD add on.

FBI — Ten Most Wanted

Bin Laden is on the top 10 list at this time!

Oops!
Oops look what hes wanted for?......Do you see any mention of his 911 attacks that the TV has given him ALL THE CREDIT FOR!

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,756.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oops look what hes wanted for?......Do you see any mention of his 911 attacks that the TV has given him ALL THE CREDIT FOR!

All I said is that he is on the 10 most wanted list. He is. The OP said he was not and that was suspect.

BTW the blurb on the FBI page says he is wanted in connectin with other attacks, I'd say 911 could be included under that.

Reactions: Kalevalatar
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes he did! and the earth is as flat as a pancake.....lol

The idea that the earth is flat is more in line with the conspiracist thinking. Like "the moon landings were faked" sort of thing. It the same bunch of nutbars who push that type of nonsense. The same crowd is pushing this "9/11 was an inside job" lunacy as well. Anyone with any sense of reason who has really looked into the moon landings, the JFK assassination, and 9/11 , knows that the Big Dog conspiracists are either out to lunch or out-and-out liars, or both. Jack White, Jim Marrs, James Fetzer, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and many others. They are filling guys like you with their conspiratorial nonsense and getting rich in the process.

I've looked closely at a great many of the details of the Kennedy assassination and the events of 9/11 and there is absolutely no doubt that the conspiracists are wrong on both accounts.

Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Connecting bin Laden to 9-11

Exhaustive government and independent investigations have concluded otherwise, of course, and bin Laden and other al-Qaeda leaders have proudly taken responsibility for the hijackings. FBI officials say the wanted poster merely reflects the government's long-standing practice of relying on actual criminal charges in the notices. "There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it."
Bin Laden, Most Wanted For Embassy Bombings? - washingtonpost.com

The former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when Mr. bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, David Kelley, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to September 11 on the official wanted poster. Mr. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant. "It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," Mr. Kelley, now in private practice, said. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."
Bin Laden's ‘Most Wanted' Notice Omits Involvement in 9/11 Attacks - August 29, 2006 - The New York Sun

Upvote 0
M

MattRose

first anyone can find disclaimers about any conspiracy, think about it even the JFK has websites that still insist Oswald acted alone. So just keep clicking on the disclaimers and your wonderful world inside the blissful bubble will continue on.....I for one would hate to burst it, some people just are not equiped to handle that much of reality....maybe start with something smaller like the round earth conspiracy, and how those conspiracy nuts like Galileo, and Pythagoras tried to bring the church down with their round earth conspiracy theory.....what crazy nuts they were!
I was sweating all night knowing you would have fact after fact to prove your point and all I get is this? Did you have so many facts that you couldn't decide which ones to use? Please burst my blissful bubble. So far you have only increased it's size to massive proportions. Can you at least admit that the evidence clearly shows that the US did not know about the attack on Pearl Harbor in advance? I'll even bend the rules to allow some Colbert Truthiness "facts".

Reactions: Zoooma
Upvote 0

Kalevalatar

Supisuomalainen sisupussi
Jul 5, 2005
Pohjola
✟20,327.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Osama bin Laden was considered an international terrorist criminal and consequently topped not only the FBI's Most Wanted list, but also both the most wanted list of INTERPOL Red Notices and the United Nations Security Council Special Notices, in connection with, quote,

"Usama bin Laden and his associates were indicted in the United States of America for, inter alia, the 7 August 1998 bombings of the United States Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and for conspiring to kill American nationals outside the United States. Among other attacks and planned terrorist operations, Usama bin Laden and his Al-Qaida organization were also responsible for attacks on the U.S.S. Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, in 2000 and attacks in the United States on 11 September 2001."
Even in my Bad English, I'm able to decipher that "attacks in the United States on 11 September 2001" must mean those "911 attacks" you claim bin Laden was never, supposedly, charged for -- yeah, and my dime-in-a-dozen sarcasm here is totally intended.

Reactions: Zoooma
Upvote 0