Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
explain again how you see the space aliens involved in all this....
I don't believe I ever did, since I don't believe in space aliens, but I do believe in unidentified flying objects, since the airforce has documented thousands of things flying, but were unable to identify them. UFO's are a fact of life, who they are is where the crazy stories start

Upvote 0

realtruth101

Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Connecting bin Laden to 9-11
Exhaustive government and independent investigations have concluded otherwise, of course, and bin Laden and other al-Qaeda leaders have proudly taken responsibility for the hijackings. FBI officials say the wanted poster merely reflects the government's long-standing practice of relying on actual criminal charges in the notices. "There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it."
Bin Laden, Most Wanted For Embassy Bombings? - washingtonpost.com

The former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when Mr. bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, David Kelley, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to September 11 on the official wanted poster. Mr. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant. "It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," Mr. Kelley, now in private practice, said. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."
Bin Laden's ‘Most Wanted' Notice Omits Involvement in 9/11 Attacks - August 29, 2006 - The New York Sun
Here let me sum it up for you, the legal reasons their not talking about, and why the charges for 911 attack are not added onto the list is really quite simple....THERES NO EVIDENCE! and to post someone wanted for crimes they have no evidence for, is a lawsuit that they would lose handsdown. even when a nutcase confesses to a crime, the prosecutor has to have evidence, to bring charges, thats just a fact of law.

Upvote 0

realtruth101

Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I was sweating all night knowing you would have fact after fact to prove your point and all I get is this? Did you have so many facts that you couldn't decide which ones to use? Please burst my blissful bubble. So far you have only increased it's size to massive proportions. Can you at least admit that the evidence clearly shows that the US did not know about the attack on Pearl Harbor in advance? I'll even bend the rules to allow some Colbert Truthiness "facts".
keep sweating, I prefer you to stay where your at.

Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟24,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here let me sum it up for you, the legal reasons their not talking about, and why the charges for 911 attack are not added onto the list is really quite simple....THERES NO EVIDENCE! and to post someone wanted for crimes they have no evidence for, is a lawsuit that they would lose handsdown. even when a nutcase confesses to a crime, the prosecutor has to have evidence, to bring charges, thats just a fact of law.

Hmmm...No...I'm going to have to go with Rex Tomb on this one. There was no need to add 9/11 on there.

Upvote 0