[open] Pregnant women - a place to chat! (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birbitt

Mar 10, 2008
Arizona
Visit site
✟17,763.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ok, I was enjoying being pregnant at first because I hadn't been in 4 years. I was excited to have a new baby....but now....now I'm just ready to be done. I'm tired of the not being able to sleep and breathe at the same time, tired of the can't get comfortable feeling, and tired of not being able to stand and sing at the same time. I'm ready for this baby to come and make his grand entrance....I forgot what a pain in the tush (literally my siatic is hurting terrible) the last month or so of pregnancy is.

Upvote 0

JesusFreak2008

Living Life To Its Fullest Each Day, Praising God
May 1, 2008
Mentor on the Lake, Ohio
Visit site
✟9,377.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My little Gabriella Marie Evelynne already weighs 4lbs 2 oz and is 16.8 inches long--this was her 32 week ultrasound today =] I'm curious to see how much she grows by the time I get one of those 3d/4d ultrasounds at 36 weeks =]

Upvote 0

beehoney

Pressing toward the mark
Sep 30, 2005
✟32,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congrats Pegasus and Leanna.

Hoping you go into labour on your own Beehoney.

Things are going well here. Time seems to be passing so fast.
:wave: I'm still hoping. I'm being induced on Wednesday so she still has 4 days to make her appearance spontaneously. I've had a membrane sweep but that was 2 days ago and it hasn't made a difference.

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have an ultrasound on Monday to check baby's growth. I've gained less than 10lbs this pregnancy but I'm measuring on target for how many weeks I am. I am hoping to hear she is at least 3.5 lbs. My belly has gotten a lot bigger so she's obviously growing.

I'm looking forward to seeing her on the ultrasound :)

My last pregnancy, well the one before the last, I only gained 2lbs and had a 7lb 14oz baby.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.