Ontario mom asks Catholic school board why fourth graders are playing ‘sexual grooming’ games in class

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
‘I want to end child indoctrination at the hands of ideologically possessed adults in the school,’ concerned mother Patricia Castillo declared.

WATERLOO, Ontario (LifeSiteNews) — An Ontario Catholic school board refused to answer questions from parents as to why their children were playing games centered on sex in a grade four classroom.

During a May 1 meeting, the Waterloo Catholic District School Board (WCDSB) remained silent as concerned parent Patricia Castillo revealed that her fourth-grade daughter played a “penis and vagina game” in health class, at the teacher’s instruction.

“I want to end child indoctrination at the hands of ideologically possessed adults in the school,” Castillo declared, describing the game as “sexual grooming.”

“This popular trend to sexualize children should not be pushed in the classroom or in the school library,” she added.

According to Castillo’s daughter, the game consisted of two students standing in front of the class and each being assigned either the word “penis” or “vagina.” The students took turns saying their assigned word until one of them laughed. Whichever student laughed first was the loser of the game.

Continued below.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
‘I want to end child indoctrination at the hands of ideologically possessed adults in the school,’ concerned mother Patricia Castillo declared.

WATERLOO, Ontario (LifeSiteNews) — An Ontario Catholic school board refused to answer questions from parents as to why their children were playing games centered on sex in a grade four classroom.

During a May 1 meeting, the Waterloo Catholic District School Board (WCDSB) remained silent as concerned parent Patricia Castillo revealed that her fourth-grade daughter played a “penis and vagina game” in health class, at the teacher’s instruction.

“I want to end child indoctrination at the hands of ideologically possessed adults in the school,” Castillo declared, describing the game as “sexual grooming.”

“This popular trend to sexualize children should not be pushed in the classroom or in the school library,” she added.

According to Castillo’s daughter, the game consisted of two students standing in front of the class and each being assigned either the word “penis” or “vagina.” The students took turns saying their assigned word until one of them laughed. Whichever student laughed first was the loser of the game.

Continued below.
There is no excuse whatsoever for this.

None.

It's child abuse.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Seems most don’t even know what that means anymore.
We would have had full on pedophilia by now as part of LGBTQWERTY+++++ if not for the Catholic priest sexual abuse hitting the fan. Those debauching priests getting caught, and the understandable righteous anger of normal people has delayed the inevitable a bit. The sexual revolution juggernaut continues on and seems very much about sexualizing children at increasingly young ages. Witness the drag queen library stuff and the public school teacher stuff and the push for transitioning well before puberty. The slide into the cesspool continues.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I signed the petition on the website.
Oppose raising the Pride Flag in Ontario Schools
The Muslims have staged school sick out days for pride flag raising day. And it gets noticed. This is one area we should be able to have interfaith cooperation. But Canadian Catholics can't seem to keep this rot out of Canadian Catholic schools.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The Muslims have staged school sick out days for pride flag raising day. And it gets noticed. This is one area we should be able to have interfaith cooperation. But Canadian Catholics can't seem to keep this rot out of Canadian Catholic schools.
It’s a shame that anyone has to even sign such a petition.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
This is sickening. I did not even know what sex was when I was in fourth grade.
We were allowed a kind of innocence that is so different from today. If it’s not forced sexualization it’s helicopter parents who suck the fun out of life. No chance any more to be innocent semi-feral outdoor children with lots of normal friends like God intended.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
We were allowed a kind of innocence that is so different from today. If it’s not forced sexualization it’s helicopter parents who suck the fun out of life. No chance any more to be innocent semi-feral outdoor children with lots of normal friends like God intended.
Amen! Children should be innocent and not exposed to this garbage.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Amen! Children should be innocent and not exposed to this garbage.
Short of living on an enforced private island with no TV or radio I don’t know how we can reclaim that. Pity.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Short of living on an enforced private island with no TV or radio I don’t know how we can reclaim that. Pity.
The survivors of WW3 won't have the privilege of worrying about gay and trans ideology, pronouns, racist this and sexist that, etc. Only then. People will have to be smart again.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The survivors of WW3 won't have the privilege of worrying about gay and trans ideology, pronouns, racist this and sexist that, etc. Only then. People will have to be smart again.
I pray and hope that day never happens. WWIII is what mean

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I pray and hope that day never happens. WWIII is what mean
I bounce back and forth between "it has to for the end times to be completed" and "Jesus will come just before." I can see it both ways biblically. You know what that means? We humans don't have a clue. Stay alert, stay awake, he comes as a thief in the night.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Most Americans would not survive a month if the power stayed out that long. I could make it a month if the mobs didn’t attack but probably not much longer.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Most Americans would not survive a month if the power stayed out that long. I could make it a month if the mobs didn’t attack but probably not much longer.
Humans are the number one threat. My dad and I have stocked up on some supplies, but not the shelter in place, bunker type. Mobile supplies to survive the trip north with our families. While all the insane humans run south, we're going north into the cold Canadian wilderness. Must get away from the masses.

Upvote 0