Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On Benghazi, voters trust Hillary Clinton over congressional Republicans

Discussion in 'OBOB General Politics Forum' started by KatherineS, May 15, 2013.

1. KatherineS

KatherineS New Member

Marital Status:
    Widow/Widower
    Faith:
    Catholic
    On Benghazi, voters trust Hillary Clinton over congressional Republicans

Despite the growing fury over the Benghazi, Libya, consulate attacks among congressional Republicans, the American public remains unaffected by issue of Benghazi, still giving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton high favorable marks, and low marks to Republican lawmakers. According to a new Public Policy Polling poll released Monday, voters trust Hillary Clinton over congressional Republicans on the Benghazi attack that killed four American diplomats, 49% to 39%.

Hillary Clinton also holds a 52% approval rating, surpassing congressional Republicans’ rating of 36%. More than half of voters–57%–view GOP lawmakers unfavorably.

[​IMG]

On Benghazi, voters trust Hillary Clinton over congressional Republicans — MSNBC

2. JimR-OCDS

JimR-OCDS God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    I don't trust Hillary nor the Republicans in Congress who are blowing this all out of proportion.

The real blame goes to the one who decided to make a consulate in Benghazi.

The entire country is unstable and Americans risk their lives being outside the secure area, which only the embassy had.

It was known that Ambassador Stevens took risks traveling outside the embassy compound. This one cost him and others with him their lives.

Jim

3. KatherineS

KatherineS New Member

Marital Status:
    Widow/Widower
    Faith:
    Catholic
    I appreciate that Jim.

I guess it is now safe to say what we've known for a while. There was no consulate in Benghazi, is was a CIA office pretending to be a consulate.

4. JimR-OCDS

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    That's new information for me. But if it was CIA, what was Stevens doing there?

And if it was indeed CIA, Libyans would've been justified in taking it out. Also, if it was CIA, was it really Al Qaeda who attacked it?

Jim

5. KatherineS

KatherineS New Member

Marital Status:
    Widow/Widower
    Faith:
    Catholic
    I hope I didn't reveal something I shouldn't have.

Those are good questions.

6. Wolseley

Wolseley Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    I don't trust ANY of them----Hilary Clinton, the CIA, Republicans, Democrats.

And the two that I trust the least are Obama and Eric Holder. Two of the biggest liars, frauds, and criminals in American history.

7. :thumbsup:

8. KatherineS

KatherineS New Member

Marital Status:
    Widow/Widower
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Of course, today's proven liars are the congressional Republicans who were caught doctoring a national security email.

For that, they should be impeached.

9. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Democrat
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Just on Benghazi?

I would trust Hillary Clinton more than House Republicans on just about anything...including things they could be expected to be more knowledgeable about, like how dinosaur fossils could be less than 6,000 years old...

10. Kotton

Kotton Senior Member

Faith:
    Catholic

Thanks to the low information voter and the low factual media.

I havn't trusted Hillary since she and Bill were in the WH.

11. Michie

Michie Manipulation Resistance Team Supporter CF Ambassador

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
  12. Wolseley

Wolseley Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
  13. KatherineS

KatherineS New Member

Marital Status:
    Widow/Widower
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Looking forward to the rest of the President's term and then EIGHT YEARS of Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

14. JimR-OCDS

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    I hope Hillary never runs, much less gets elected.

She is not just pro-choice, she's pro-abortion to the point of strong arming those who oppose abortion.

When she was 1st Lady, at the Cairo-5 Summit, in a speech she told 3rd world nations that they would not receive aid from the USA if they kept abortion illegal.

Also, she put the mandate in medicaid, that hospitals which do not provide abortion services, would not be reimbursed for care given to medicaid patients.

This force a Catholic hospital in my dioceses out of business, because they could not afford to provide care for elderly and poor people who were on medicaid, without being reimbursed, all because they didn't provide abortions. The policy made no sense, but this is how Hillary pushed her agenda.

Also, she is a sexist. Again when she was 1st Lady, she had a staff of 26 people, all women. The only male that she hired was a gay male who merely made coffee and ran errands for the staff. When she was questioned by a reporter why there were no males on her staff, she just laughed at the question.

Hillary is a person who should never be in the WH.

Jim