Okla. candidate insists he's not a robot...

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
...unlike his incumbent opponent.

Timothy Ray Murray Isn't A Robot - Business Insider
Murray felt the need to point this out because he believes the incumbent in the district, Rep. Frank Lucas is a robot! On his webpage, Murray claims the real Lucas was killed by the World Court over three years ago and replaced with an automaton.

"Rep. Frank Lucas, and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses," Murray wrote. "Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or man-made replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time."​

He must be getting his information from The Blaze.

Here's his actual website.
Home Page

SaphireOwl

Who are you?Whoo whoo whoo whoo! Yeah, I know
May 15, 2014
✟1,488.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Wouldn't it be funny if his claims were true? It's like anything else. It's outside the norm so nobody believes it possible. What better way to get away with something like that? Hide in plain sight. Prosper because nobody believes it possible. ;)

From Murray's own website:
"...[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif][FONT=Georgia, serif][FONT=Georgia, serif][FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif][FONT=Georgia, serif][FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif][FONT=Georgia, serif]I will NEVER use Artificial Intelligence look alike to voice what
The Representative’s Office is doing nor own a robot look alike.

The World knows the truth, and We must always share the truth. "

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Meanwhile, this guy looks like a robot:
7ebc60c189e1eeed5f43216b66fba02b.jpg

...unlike his incumbent opponent.

Timothy Ray Murray Isn't A Robot - Business Insider
Murray felt the need to point this out because he believes the incumbent in the district, Rep. Frank Lucas is a robot! On his webpage, Murray claims the real Lucas was killed by the World Court over three years ago and replaced with an automaton.

"Rep. Frank Lucas, and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses," Murray wrote. "Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or man-made replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time."​
He must be getting his information from The Blaze.

Here's his actual website.
Home Page

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Standing_Ultraviolet

Dunkleosteus
Jul 29, 2010
North Carolina
✟4,331.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm convinced voters are a combination of fed up and crazy that would allow virtually anyone to garner at least 2% of the vote, provided they are entertaining enough.

Well, 2% of the vote is probably going to go to any major party candidate just because some people are going to have no idea who the person actual is but are going to want to support their party. In retrospect, that's probably what happened here.

Upvote 0

SaphireOwl

Who are you?Whoo whoo whoo whoo! Yeah, I know
May 15, 2014
✟1,488.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I know that the guy only got 5% of the votes, but how in the world did he manage to be a serious candidate for public office? He's legitimately delusional.

I think maybe this is satire. Really. He's demonstrating two key points about the electorate.

1.) party loyalty will garner him at least one vote regardless of how weird he is.

2.) He acquired that vote because people aren't paying attention to those whom they elect, they trust, to represent them. Making the voters the Borg.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Standing_Ultraviolet

Dunkleosteus
Jul 29, 2010
North Carolina
✟4,331.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I think maybe this is satire. Really. He's demonstrating two key points about the electorate.

1.) party loyalty will garner him at least one vote regardless of how weird he is.

2.) He acquired that vote because people aren't paying attention to those whom they elect, they trust, to represent them. Making the voters the Borg.

No, unfortunately, I've seen enough of this to think that he's probably being serious. It does sound like satire, but some pretty disturbing candidates compete in primaries.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, 2% of the vote is probably going to go to any major party candidate just because some people are going to have no idea who the person actual is but are going to want to support their party. In retrospect, that's probably what happened here.
Um, they were all in the same party as this was the primary. I do think there is a contrarian/jokester factor going on to some extent.

Upvote 0

Standing_Ultraviolet

Dunkleosteus
Jul 29, 2010
North Carolina
✟4,331.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Um, they were all in the same party as this was the primary. I do think there is a contrarian/jokester factor going on to some extent.

I kind of missed out on that at the time, and I try not to go back and change my posts because I posted something factually wrong, because that looks like I'm just hiding the fact that I said it. Sorry :p

Upvote 0

New Legacy

Dec 7, 2013
✟2,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know that the guy only got 5% of the votes, but how in the world did he manage to be a serious candidate for public office? He's legitimately delusional.

Anyone can run for public office. People will randomly pick candidates sometimes.

Upvote 0