Mar 5, 2003
Central New York
Visit site
✟26,728.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What I am about to say is not a bad thing.

Life as you have known it up till now has ended. The world now revolves around Joseph, his feedings, his diaper, his bath, his toys, his clothes, his grandparents, and etc.

This will be a most wonderful time.

May God give you an extra measure of Grace to get you through it!

Upvote 0

Globalnomad

Senior Veteran
Apr 2, 2005
Change countries every three years
✟16,257.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
But it will only last for 18 years (except that you will have more kids in the meantime, hopefully....). At 18, they fly the coop and the world is your (slightly lonely) oyster again!!!

Just kidding. It will last for about two months. After that, normal life comes creeping back in, slowly, little by little. Not completely, of course, until those 18 years have passed.

Upvote 0

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just checking in for one moment before getting a bit of sleep. They keep waking you every five minutes at the hospital: food, bloodpressure, nurse, doctor, baby... all on a different schedule, so I still have not had more than three hours uninterrupted sleep since giving birth...

As you may have figured, labour was not that easy, in the end they had to help him out with forceps. I won't go into more details, but... ouch. Then and now. Ouch.
He is an utterly, utterly cute baby, VERY big (I think it's more like 3700 grams metric). He loves to eat for an hour, is very inquisitive, and according to the nurse is one of the strongest babies she has cared for. (they needed two nurses to keep him down for a shot aparently...) He is slightly jaundiced, but luckily not enough to keep him there. I will check in as often as I can, but I can't make much of a promise for this first week. Thank you so much all for your wishes and prayers. I'm not going to pretend it wasn't hard... but I am SO happy with my beautiful little boy. I hope to post pictures tonight.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since everyone is eager and I do not have the oportunity to post individual pictures (sitting is ouch) I wanted to give the link to the updated site which has a few cute pictures of our sweet baby boy:

http://www.totsites.com/tot/hauk

Thank you so much everyone. I am exhausted and sore beyond belief, but so happy that he is here.

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I declare Baby Joseph as our OBOB baby.

Once upon a time, there lived Eva in Belgium and a man name Bill in the U.S.A.

They meant on the OBOB sharing and fellowshipping in the pub. There was Andy and Laura, Anne and Lonnie, Charlie and Haly.. and many others who all joined in with the fellowshipping and sharing. It was a peaceful time, a loving time and a fun time.

Bill and Eva meant and had fun and fell inlove. Before we knew it, a beautiful wedding took place and then we all were blessed to behold this beautiful baby Joseph.

I love stories that are true and filled with happiness.

Congratulations Bill and Eva and thank you Jesus for blessing them with Jospeh.

Upvote 0

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Since everyone is eager and I do not have the oportunity to post individual pictures (sitting is ouch) I wanted to give the link to the updated site which has a few cute pictures of our sweet baby boy:

http://www.totsites.com/tot/hauk

Thank you so much everyone. I am exhausted and sore beyond belief, but so happy that he is here.

Oh boy, I understrand that you must be sore!!! So sorry that labour was so hard, but I ma glad that now it's over and you have a beautiful child!

Now get some rest and heal up, Eva, and don't worry about silly message boards for a while ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.