Ohio Catholic priest convicted abusing churchgoing minors into adulthood, grooming them for commercial sex trafficking

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure about IT.
4bf172dd782e30315b499bb735f792f3d84ffc77.png

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That it is amusing?

Kids love characters in outrageous costumes: animal costumes, clowns, prince(ss) costumes, drag is not different.
Some kids are afraid of clowns. But for a man to dress as a woman, is sending a message. A man wearing more makeup than a clown.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Some kids are afraid of clowns. But for a man to dress as a woman, is sending a message. A man wearing more makeup than a clown.

Wow, that's a lot of makeup, clowns usually wear full face paint. (I think you overstate the level of make up used by DQs. Is it really that much more than highly madeup women wear?

As for the message, a man in a dress is unsual, just like a man in a squirrel suit. It is amusing to children. It makes them giggle.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal

What the left doesn't want to discuss really is the entire message. They merely want to focus on the dress. "Ah, the dress is harmless." Well I suppose the dress in and of itself is harmless under certain circumstances. Like Milton Berle or other comedy routines that are actually made to poke fun or be funny. No message, just comedy for a movie or television show. Mrs. Doubtfire, Charlies Aunt etc. No biggie, no message is being sent.

Drag however is something entirely different. It's actually BEING queer. Not just dressing up for a movie or a play. It's allo about queerness and sending a queer LGBTQ message. It's about trying to queer the kids and sexualize them.

Mrs. Doubtfire wasn't sexualizing kids. Neither was Tootsie. But drag queens are. That's why they would dance sexually and provocativly in front of kids, show kids their butts so they can get pictures, simulate sex acts and masturbation at their family friendly shows. That's why the encourage kids to practice being queer and read them LGBTQ propaganda books.

It's not remotely innocent as merely wearing a dress. That's like saying saying a dude dressed in camo shooting at kids is only dressing in camo. Why are we so worried about someone dressing in camo. How ridiculous is that. It's just an outfit for crying out loud. Nothing to see here. Just move along and pay no attention to the man in camo. Camo is just a bit of fun. Meanwhile totally ignoring what the man is doing.

Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Mrs. Doubtfire wasn't sexualizing kids. Neither was Tootsie. But drag queens are. That's why they would dance sexually and provocativly in front of kids, show kids their butts so they can get pictures, simulate sex acts and masturbation at their family friendly shows. That's why the encourage kids to practice being queer and read them LGBTQ propaganda books.

Have you actually watched Mrs Doubtfire???

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal
What message is this sending?

View attachment 331373
Have no idea. Don't know that I've ever seen this. Is he a drag queen? Is teaching kids how to dance sexually and practice their queerness? Is he reading sexually queer books to kids and telling them to experiment sexually and find their queer selves?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Have you actually watched Mrs Doubtfire???

Yeah a whole bunch of times. My whole family has. Including my mother and father. We all thought it was great.

I see you totally ignored the rest of my post though. Typical, because Mrs. Doubtfire did none of those things I mentioned that drag queens do. The message of the movie was nothing about what queens message is.

By the way, my son won best actor for playing the part of Charlie's Aunt in the theater production. He one state wide best actor for the same. It's was hilarious. And you know what, not one time did he ever try and queer a child.

Good grief you'd think you'd realize that what happens in a movie doesn't mean the actor is really that way. Dustin Hoffman sure wasn't a drag queen and Christian Bale isn't really Batman.

It's the message Sherlock. Not sure how many times we have to say it. I don't think Mrs. Doubtfire was showing her bare butt to children so they could get photos of it. I also do t recall her telling kids that they should go experiment sexually and practice being queer. Maybe I'm wrong it was a long time ago. But I'm sure my mom and dad would have said something if she had.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Any takers?
Why should we take you up on it when we've already discussed this in other threads? It's obvious you don't see any problem with any of this, so it seems kind of redundant to discuss what already been discussed and You've already dismissed it. It's call an exercise in futility.

Look we understand. You are all for sexualizing kids. You have no problems with queering children and using grag queens to do it. When someone is that lost, there's really no chance of a recovery.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No that's not the problem. Did you see what the clown was reading? The clown isn't trying to get kids to try out their sexuality, experiment with sex learn to be queer, and dance sexually.

Queens really wouldn't be an issue is all they did was read curious George and Dr. Seuss. The clown isn't trying to sexualize and queer kids. Queens are.

Man, how many times do we have to repeat ourselves before you finally say I understand your point?
Acknowledging the point would eliminate this supposedly being a minority civil rights issue. That's why it keeps erroneously being brought back to that.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What the left doesn't want to discuss really is the entire message. They merely want to focus on the dress. "Ah, the dress is harmless." Well I suppose the dress in and of itself is harmless under certain circumstances. Like Milton Berle or other comedy routines that are actually made to poke fun or be funny. No message, just comedy for a movie or television show. Mrs. Doubtfire, Charlies Aunt etc. No biggie, no message is being sent.

Drag however is something entirely different. It's actually BEING queer. Not just dressing up for a movie or a play. It's allo about queerness and sending a queer LGBTQ message. It's about trying to queer the kids and sexualize them.

It's not remotely innocent as merely wearing a dress. That's like saying saying a dude dressed in camo shooting at kids is only dressing in camo. Why are we so worried about someone dressing in camo. How ridiculous is that. It's just an outfit for crying out loud. Nothing to see here. Just move along and pay no attention to the man in camo. Camo is just a bit of fun. Meanwhile totally ignoring what the man is doing.
It is like it is obsessive with them. They push this on us through our children, then accuse about being obsessed with sex when we respond. It is their mindset holding these things constantly. Sick

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Why should we take you up on it when we've already discussed this in other threads?
I do not recall any such thing. Can you please point to one of these other threads with an objectionable book being read at DQSH?
Look we understand. You are all for sexualizing kids.
I really am not. I am in favor of family-friendly events at libraries, including DQSH.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0