Of giving oneself

P

phaneroo

[2 Corinthians 12:15]; And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.

Child of God, God requires the best from you. He has loved us with an everlasting love.He believes in us. He has given all, but where is the reciprocity?

Granted, there is no condemnation for the man who will walk the lines of compromise because he has not fallen in love enough with God to spend and be spent for the sake of the gospel.However there is a place where maturity teaches the man that he is girdled and God can lead him anywhere he wants.

When he says it is God who works in us both to will and to do according to his good pleasure, the place of his willing and working is not just in the context of the fruits of holiness but also what subjects the man to the service of God.

When we entered this marriage relationship with him, we got in for the long haul.This mind causes us to give our all, that in doing all things, we do them as unto God and not unto men.

Always seek the simple satisfaction that you did it for Christ; for your husband.In giving, give your best. In worship, worship your best. In dressing, dress for God, not that random man on the street. In all things, we do our best because this God says, 'I do not seek yours, I seek you.' He has no interest in what you have. You are his interest.

Scripture Reference
2 Corinthians 12:14, Phillipians 2:14-15, Ephesians 5:32

God does not seek yours, he seeks you. He has no interest in what you have. You are his interest.