Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/...ks-forbes-quotin-god-we-trustquot-ar-1431068/

People that are out of work better be putting their trust in God instead of Obama's jobs bill!!! His stupidity never ceases to amaze me and his horns are getting longer!!
You may be asking yourselves, why isn't this in current events? Because I STILL BELIEVE he is the Antichrist, and will win this next election. Don't forget how many thought it was impossible before that he could win for various reasons ;)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...e-trust-vote/2011/11/02/gIQAILTMgM_video.html

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I cant access the link on this computer.
I don’t think Obama could be the antichrist, but I’ll grant he is very sinister. I suppose I could be wrong. He’ll probably win the next election, as that is all pre-staged and fixed, even if many people no longer think that he is the great messiah to save the world. Gordon Brown took the credit for saving the world, and now he is nowhere to be seen, thank you Gordon for saving the world from catastrophe in finance, thank you O great Obama for saving America, America, America, da da da.

Upvote 0

Subdood

Jul 14, 2008
Cloud 8.95
✟44,468.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People that are out of work better be putting their trust in God instead of Obama's jobs bill!!! His stupidity never ceases to amaze me and his horns are getting longer!!
You may be asking yourselves, why isn't this in current events? Because I STILL BELIEVE he is the Antichrist, and will win this next election. Don't forget how many thought it was impossible before that he could win for various reasons ;)

Obama rips 'In God we trust' vote - The Washington Post
Not convinced he's 'the' antichrist, but he's definitely 'an' antichrist, given his devotion to the liberal leftist ideology to which he ascribes and around which he organizes.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Not convinced he's 'the' antichrist, but he's definitely 'an' antichrist, given his devotion to the liberal leftist ideology to which he ascribes and around which he organizes.

Ridiculous. We had a far more anti-Christian administration under Bush Jr, but even there to call Bush an antichrist is nothing more than inflammatory rhetoric.

Obama is probably one of the most conservative Democrats to have served in the white house in generations.

The problem is that the radical right has become a much larger presence and nothing seems to satisfy them.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ephesians4:2

Sep 13, 2010
✟1,027.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Ridiculous. We had a far more anti-Christian administration under Bush Jr, but even there to call Bush an antichrist is nothing more than inflammatory rhetoric.

Obama is probably one of the most conservative Democrats to have served in the white house in generations.

The problem is that the radical right has become a much larger presence and nothing seems to satisfy them.

-CryptoLutheran

Only until you see past the left/right paradigm will you be able to see the minions of satan running this world. Regardless (republican or democrat) who wins, the same agenda will go through.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Only until you see past the left/right paradigm will you be able to see the minions of satan running this world. Regardless (republican or democrat) who wins, the same agenda will go through.

I'll pass on the kool-aid.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Barraco

Jun 24, 2004
Minot, ND
Visit site
✟24,408.00
Faith
Christian
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/...ks-forbes-quotin-god-we-trustquot-ar-1431068/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...e-trust-vote/2011/11/02/gIQAILTMgM_video.html

Well, until anyone outdoes Hitler or Stalin, I'll have to disagree.

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I agree with you BMN

It absolutely flabbergasts me how everybody is looking with their physical eyes and hearing with their physical ears what is being said concering the AC.
It is like they all believe that this guy is going to UP and say "I am the AC..."

Only those who are filled with Holy Spirit knows who this guy is.
till then. I found this on the same page...
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???
Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw team up for tour - The Washington Post

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aeneas

Oct 22, 2011
✟1,382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
More likely antichrists would be the senator Metellus Scipio and consuls Lucius Cornelius Lentulus Crus and Gaius Claudius Marcellus Maior. They meddled and ruined the reconciliation of Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus and Gaius Julius Caesar, leading to the Roman Civil War and the downfall of the sacred Republic. :(

Upvote 0

trumpeter

Jun 5, 2007
✟15,374.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
How can anyone studying prophecy believe Obama is the Antichrist hasn’t done his homework. Paul in 2 Thess 2 instructs the Thessalonians and us that the revealing of the Antichrist has to proceed the day of the Lord. He is revealed when he “sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.” I believe Obama’s pride reaches the heavens and he desires to be like God but he will not become the Antichrist. The Antichrist is the Assyrian in the Bible, Isa. 10:5-6; 14:25-26; 31:8. Do a search on Assyrian Antichrist.

I’ve always voted for republican presidents until I got on the internet and realized our leaders are groomed and controlled by the same evil people and societies regardless of their party affiliation. I find it more than just a coincident that Obama is our 44th president and Israel had 44 kings up to Jerusalem’s destruction by the Babylonians in 586 B.C. Obama’s second term will end with America’s destruction.

I’m 99 % sure Obama will serve a second term, I see no one else in the running that matches the description of the Babylonian king in Isa 14:1-23. Please study this chapter and express your thoughts. Keep in mind there are two similar personages in this chapter.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
How can anyone studying prophecy believe Obama is the Antichrist hasn’t done his homework.
Nope, can't imagine why anyone would think Obama was anti-christ ...

obama-marxist.jpg

Of course ... there was that Nobel peace prize ...

... and the fact that Marxism is atheistic ...

Upvote 0

trumpeter

Jun 5, 2007
✟15,374.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Most of you out there use the KJB which has several mistakes in Isa 14 that you should know about.

Compare the following NIV verses with your KJV

4 – you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon: How the oppressor has come to and end! How his fury has ended!

12 – How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn!

The Hebrew for “morning star” is translated “Lucifer” in the Latin Vulgate, the origin of “Lucifer” in early English translations of this verse.

18-19 – All the kings of the nations lie in state, each in his own tomb. But you are cast out of your tomb like a rejected branch; you are covered with the slain, with those pierce by the sword, those who descend to the stones of the pit.

KJB has “own house” in verse 18 and “thy grave” in verse 19. It should be “thy house” instead of thy grave. The “tomb” or “house” refers to their burial casket.

Upvote 0

Aeneas

Oct 22, 2011
✟1,382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Nope, can't imagine why anyone would think Obama was anti-christ ...

obama-marxist.jpg

Of course ... there was that Nobel peace prize ...

... and the fact that Marxism is atheistic ...

I find it disturbing that you apparently revere Obama enough to actually depict him iconographically as God.

Upvote 0