✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
hello_cl9.gif

◘ Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it?
○ How long does it take to be filled with wisdom? Are we born with it or is it acquired?
◘ Is it possible to love purely without expecting anything (even love itself) in return?
○ What if you were a person of pure unconditional love? How would you think, feel, and act, and how different would your life be? How would other people respond to you?
◘ You have a fatal disease and have been given 6 months to live. You are making peace with all the people you’ve wronged in your life. Who is the first person on your list and what would you say to them?

Upvote 0

LonesomeTexan

Veteran
Jun 24, 2007
North of Houston
✟19,404.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
hello_cl9.gif

◘ Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it?
○ How long does it take to be filled with wisdom? Are we born with it or is it acquired?
◘ Is it possible to love purely without expecting anything (even love itself) in return?
○ What if you were a person of pure unconditional love? How would you think, feel, and act, and how different would your life be? How would other people respond to you?
◘ You have a fatal disease and have been given 6 months to live. You are making peace with all the people you’ve wronged in your life. Who is the first person on your list and what would you say to them?
Love at first sight? I'm a diehard romantic and even I think that it is BS. If you believe in it, you have a flawed sense of what love is. You can want to get to know someone better. You can think that they are attractive. But that isn't love.

There is no time table for wisdom and it isn't something you are born with. Wisdom develops as you become closer to God.

With true love, it doesn't matter whether or not the feeling is reciprocated. Can we ever love God as much as he loves us? Point proven.

Unconditional love is an oxymoron. I'm not really good with hypothetical questions. I'm not Jesus, nor will I ever be. So I don't know how my life would be different if I loved every single person the way I love that girl that broke my heart or my friends and family.

All of my english teacher from 6th-11th grade. I gave them so much hell. I was the typical class clown that pushed the envelope way too far a few times.

Upvote 0

LonesomeTexan

Veteran
Jun 24, 2007
North of Houston
✟19,404.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
What are your weekend plans?
BTW, have a great weekend!
not sure. I have class saturday morning. I'm kicking around the idea of joining the military. I wont let myself be a burden to my parents much longer. If I can't find a job that pays well enough to get me out of the house soon, then I'll join the marines. I figure the joining the marines is the only way I'd ever see action in Iraq and get the chance to face death. I don't deserve heaven, but if God thinks otherwise, I'd sure like to be there. I don't have a whole lot to live for right now.

Upvote 0

LonesomeTexan

Veteran
Jun 24, 2007
North of Houston
✟19,404.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
are you glad that the war in Iraq is being fought over there or would you want the war to be in your town where you can see it and kids can see it?... and why?
I'm glad it's being fought over there. That being said, perhaps more Americans would unite in support of the war if some of the destruction was happening on our soil.

Upvote 0

jesuspickedmeup

× Ị ¦ỡύε åsh¦éÿ ×
Jul 3, 2007
Indiana
✟19,733.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Truth or Fiction
"The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium, is Being Used to Track Every Human Being on Earth.

Soviet Scientists Drilled into Hell.

Madalyn Murray O'Hair, the noted atheist, has proposed that the Federal Communications Commission ban all religious broadcasting.

Darwin repudiated evolution and accepted Jesus before he died.

The Procter and Gamble logo is Satanic.

The Christian Church during the Middle Ages promoted the idea that the earth was flat.

CBS is being forced to take "Touched by an Angel" off the air, because they talk about God too much.

Halloween was a Satanic holiday.

An English fisherman was swallowed by a whale, hence proving the story of Jonah.

The candy cane was made by a Christian Indiana confectioner.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LonesomeTexan

Veteran
Jun 24, 2007
North of Houston
✟19,404.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Truth or Fiction
"The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium, is Being Used to Track Every Human Being on Earth.

Soviet Scientists Drilled into Hell.

Madalyn Murray O'Hair, the noted atheist, has proposed that the Federal Communications Commission ban all religious broadcasting.

Darwin repudiated evolution and accepted Jesus before he died.

The Procter and Gamble logo is Satanic.

The Christian Church during the Middle Ages promoted the idea that the earth was flat.

CBS is being forced to take "Touched by an Angel" off the air, because they talk about God too much.

Halloween was a Satanic holiday.

An English fisherman was swallowed by a whale, hence proving the story of Jonah.

The candy cane was made by a Christian Indiana confectioner.
all true? haha. seriously I don't know so I'm not gunna go out on a limb and answer them. I guess I'm not very fun

Reactions: Love233
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheOrthodoxOne

Sep 5, 2007
✟15,255.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well I'm still unemployed

Are good with your hands? What about getting on with a general contractor? You will probably start with taking out trash; you know, a laborer. But, they are always looking for trustworthy people to take on more responsibility.

What, if any, other jobs have you worked in your life? What God given attributes do you see yourself as possessing; one that an employer would desire in an employee?

-David

Upvote 0

LonesomeTexan

Veteran
Jun 24, 2007
North of Houston
✟19,404.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Are good with your hands? What about getting on with a general contractor? You will probably start with taking out trash; you know, a laborer. But, they are always looking for trustworthy people to take on more responsibility.

What, if any, other jobs have you worked in your life? What God given attributes do you see yourself as possessing; one that an employer would desire in an employee?

-David
I'm decent with my hands. I can learn new things quickly. My first job was sacking groceries. I did that last summer until school and football season started back up. After football was over, I bussed tables at a restaurant. Then I ended up working at a machine shop for a couple weeks and it could barely keep my eyes open. I absolutely dreaded it. Now college has started and I'm taking night classes and trying to find a 8-5 job.

My attributes are plentiful, but no one seems to care if you don't have any work experience. I'm great with people, I'm good with numbers, I've got basic computer skills, I pretty confident that I could do well in sales (strong family background in sales), I'm intelligent, and I'm ambitious. I really just want a career. I don't want to be the stereotypical college kid that struggles to get by.

Upvote 0

TheOrthodoxOne

Sep 5, 2007
✟15,255.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm decent with my hands. I can learn new things quickly. My first job was sacking groceries. I did that last summer until school and football season started back up. After football was over, I bussed tables at a restaurant. Then I ended up working at a machine shop for a couple weeks and it could barely keep my eyes open. I absolutely dreaded it. Now college has started and I'm taking night classes and trying to find a 8-5 job.

My attributes are plentiful, but no one seems to care if you don't have any work experience. I'm great with people, I'm good with numbers, I've got basic computer skills, I pretty confident that I could do well in sales (strong family background in sales), I'm intelligent, and I'm ambitious. I really just want a career. I don't want to be the stereotypical college kid that struggles to get by.
That's great! Keep on searching, and stress that if an employer is willing to give you a chance, you will exceed their expectations. My prayers are with you in your search. The Lord will open the way for you. Just remember, it will be the door that He chooses, and it will open when He chooses it to. That is the trust that most people are unwilling to embrace. It is very difficult to trust in God the way that we are called to; but you have to do it to know that the Lord is faithful. No one who says: "I want to trust the Lord, but what if He isn't faithful?" can know what it means to be carried along by Him. The Lord be with you brother.

Upvote 0

heavensangelwv

• Who am I, O Lord God? •
Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1167710605_4.gif

◘ In your opinion, what is the most controversial issue in the Bible?
○ Do you believe that water baptism is necessary for salvation? Why or why not?
◘ Which version of the Bible do you prefer to read? Why?
○ Do you believe in once saved, always saved? Why or why not?
◘ Is it correct to say that once we accept Christ into our life we are saved? Answer and then read Matthew 10:22 and give your opinion of the scripture.

Upvote 0