Not your usual Element Role Play

HeatRamosHidden

Aug 26, 2005
✟27,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Empire of Rokahnar's immediate family have all died. To make matters worse, the Unifying Force of the Empire, the Church, has split off from tlhe Empire as well.

In the world of Rokahnar, the 8 Factions all have their own goals. Some desire the most powerful civilization of all time. Others desire military dominance over the others. As heroes of the Empires, you may avert a world war, whatever you decide to do, decide quickly, because stragglers in this world get left behind. The Emperor of Order, Coneria, has died, and the priests of the Dual Church have split off from the Empire.

Welcome to the world of Rokahnor.

Order: the power of stability, logic, and serenity
Chaos: the power of war, strength, and relentlesness
Death: the power of decay, disease, and death.
Life: the power of healing, vitality and life.
Nature: the power of animals, plants, and the elements.
Dual: The power of light and darkness.
Void: The unspeakable powers of nothingness. (Djinn magic)
Forbidden: powers of insanity and corruption. (If you want to be the Forbidden Element, PM me, this is a special Faction.)
Exalted: focuses on wisdom and destiny.

M

Mewtwo

The Empire of Rokahnar's immediate family have all died. To make matters worse, the Unifying Force of the Empire, the Church, has split off from tlhe Empire as well.

In the world of Rokahnar, the 8 Factions all have their own goals. Some desire the most powerful civilization of all time. Others desire military dominance over the others. As heroes of the Empires, you may avert a world war, whatever you decide to do, decide quickly, because stragglers in this world get left behind. The Emperor of Order, Coneria, has died, and the priests of the Dual Church have split off from the Empire.

Welcome to the world of Rokahnor.

Order: the power of stability, logic, and serenity
Chaos: the power of war, strength, and relentlesness
Death: the power of decay, disease, and death.
Life: the power of healing, vitality and life.
Nature: the power of animals, plants, and the elements.
Dual: The power of light and darkness.
Void: The unspeakable powers of nothingness. (Djinn magic)
Forbidden: powers of insanity and corruption. (If you want to be the Forbidden Element, PM me, this is a special Faction.)
Exalted: focuses on wisdom and destiny.
<<OOC>>Can I be Chaos?

Upvote 0

Brilliand

Benevolent dictator for hire
Oct 3, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟21,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((Yes, of course you can be chaos. He said you had to ask to be Forbidden, so you don't have to ask to be the others.

I will join as Serrek of Order.

Oh, and Mewtwo, are you male or female? You don't seem to want us to know, but it gets pretty annoying when I have to choose between the words "he" and "she."))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brilliand

Benevolent dictator for hire
Oct 3, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟21,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((I don't really know where to go with the first post. How about some more setting, or an opening post? If you start us off with an opening post and no additional information, we'll all start out clumped together and following you around, which probably isn't what you want.))

Upvote 0