Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
...for conviction you need vision.

The dream is important, but you will notice that it doesn't even start with a specific detail. You are sort of drifting or moving, half-conscious, not focussed. This is Normal. Then the Spirit of the Dream comes.

Once the Spirit of the Dream has come, it progresses in stages. First revealing your part, then revealing the part in the world, then revealing something that will help you bring it to pass. You are supposed to bring it together. The dream has come because you asked of God, afterwards you seek Jesus for a vision that will give it meaning.

Just remembering a detail, is not enough meaning, in itself. A dream does not come by Development, but is a balance of Time and Understanding. So if you are just trying to remember a detail, you are either not giving time to the "whole dream" (and you must be able to remember the "whole dream" to get the necessary vision) or you are fighting what you think is the movement of your Understanding (confusing drifting with consciousness or moving with waking, for example).

In sin, the assumption is "I will just remember a detail, and when I am awake I will develop the rest of the Dream from there" No! You must at least try to follow the conviction (I am not so good at this myself) for a time, hoping that the meaning of the vision will be bright (we are all afraid to face the light at some point, but in Jesus we overcame it) when it comes (the vision).

Without the vision, you do not wake up.

In Peace, nothing is a nightmare.

PureDose

Pinball Wizard
Sep 18, 2012
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...for conviction you need vision.

The dream is important, but you will notice that it doesn't even start with a specific detail. You are sort of drifting or moving, half-conscious, not focussed. This is Normal. Then the Spirit of the Dream comes.

Once the Spirit of the Dream has come, it progresses in stages. First revealing your part, then revealing the part in the world, then revealing something that will help you bring it to pass. You are supposed to bring it together. The dream has come because you asked of God, afterwards you seek Jesus for a vision that will give it meaning.

Just remembering a detail, is not enough meaning, in itself. A dream does not come by Development, but is a balance of Time and Understanding. So if you are just trying to remember a detail, you are either not giving time to the "whole dream" (and you must be able to remember the "whole dream" to get the necessary vision) or you are fighting what you think is the movement of your Understanding (confusing drifting with consciousness or moving with waking, for example).

In sin, the assumption is "I will just remember a detail, and when I am awake I will develop the rest of the Dream from there" No! You must at least try to follow the conviction (I am not so good at this myself) for a time, hoping that the meaning of the vision will be bright (we are all afraid to face the light at some point, but in Jesus we overcame it) when it comes (the vision).

Without the vision, you do not wake up.

In Peace, nothing is a nightmare.

Hrrm, good post, thanks.

Upvote 0