Dream about this Summer. News of President Carter.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In July of 2020 I had a dream. In this dream I could see in the distance 3 smoke stacks. Closer I saw 3 business, office type buildings.
As I looked, I saw the 3 smokestacks crumble and fall over. Then the 3 buildings crumbled and fell over.
The first thing that came to my mind was that in 3 "units" of time the productivity of the nation would crash down, and the economic structures (possibly wall street and the banks) would also crash. We first looked for 3 months and all was well. We are now looking at three years, meaning early summer of this year.
Many years ago I had a series of dreams where I saw future Presidential Administrations represented by houses. One of these houses represented President Jimmy Carter. Years later it was presented to me that after a period (valley of decision) and confusion, the land would fall into darkness, tribulation, and trouble. If I understand the process of these dreams, the death of this former President is a sign of the impending troubles.
Today it was announced that President Carter has entered home hospice care. IOWs, the President has been sent home to die.
We are watching these events. And the coming summer.