Nostalgia

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

charityagape

Blue Chicken Gives You Horns
May 6, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟24,930.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not my personal past. I mean there've been some great times in the past, but its hard to have great times in the future if you're living in the past.

I do thing many people long for that mythical better times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

feral

Dostoyevsky was right
Jan 8, 2003
✟12,716.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I often feel nostalgic for the past, even the not-so-great parts. It's not something I dwell on constantly but when I'm feeling discontent with the present it's nice to remember the way things were and all the wild and crazy things I did. I've changed a lot and sometimes I miss the way I was and the things I used to do, so it's nice to reflect.

Upvote 0

psychedelicist

aka the Akhashic Record Player
Aug 9, 2004
McKinney, Texas
✟18,251.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
I feel nostalgia for old SNES games, I have a steadily growing collection to reclaim my old glory. It's too bad I can't find any copies of Super Mario RPG, or Lagoon, I'll just have to settle for the emulators I suppose.

That and surge. Anyone remember that stuff? It was great, like caffeiniated sprite, for a while it replaced mountain dew as my favorite soft drink. Whatever happened to that stuff?

Upvote 0