Northeast shockwave from earthquake or missile?

Shulamite

My Bridegroom suffered this for ME
Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I normally don't dream very much at all at night. I am a solid sleeper! LOL
Anyway, I had a dream last night that I'll share. I don't know if it means ANYTHING at all, but here goes:

It was a very short dream, much like a "short scene" or soemething. I saw a map of the Northeast in my mind. As I looked at the map, I said, "If this happens, it will send shockwaves all the way down the east coast to the south". In my dream I saw the "event" (whatever it was) originating in the New England area.

Again, I didn't know exactly what caused this "shockwave/ripple effect", but that was what I dreamt.

Any ideas?

SearcherKris

Dec 26, 2007
Texas
✟9,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Intriguing.

I wonder if a meteorite impact could cause shockwaves... I think that earth quakes do too, but I'm not near a place that has them so I'm not familiar with it.

I know that lately I have been having some tension over the thougths of meteorites, but that could just be my own anxiety.

Upvote 0

Shulamite

My Bridegroom suffered this for ME
Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Intriguing.

I wonder if a meteorite impact could cause shockwaves... I think that earth quakes do too, but I'm not near a place that has them so I'm not familiar with it.

I know that lately I have been having some tension over the thougths of meteorites, but that could just be my own anxiety.

Thank you for your response! It is interesting that Russia had that meteor strike a month or so ago and cause damage and injuries. Also, a couple weeks ago we had a meteor cut across our skies here in mid atlantic (I'm in Maryland) and it made the evening news.

I am not sure what my dream meant (if anything!) but just thought I'd share. Thanks again.

Upvote 0