timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
At first I thought I was looking at a post-apocalyptic map of the Earth with some continents broken apart or new land masses going above water.

This occurred in several separate dream by the way, days and weeks apart.

I thought I was looking at the Asia Pacific region rendered beyond recognition by a massive calamity but now I realize the map I was using in the dream was inverted. What I though was the land mass of Australia was in fact, Greenland.

And the apparently many huge "new" land masses next to it as the northern territories of Canada.

The map that was shown to me was a 3D spherical holographic map from somewhere (I didn't get a good look of my surroundings as I'm focused on the map)

Now that I know it is Canada, I was a shown a path overlayed on the map of the route I must take around the Hudson Bay and ultimately to the farthest reaches of the country to the North.

I did see Inuits once I found myself on the ground but still couldn't figure it out until now when I flipped the map of North America using an image editor, then the land features became familiar as the ones I saw in the dream.

I kept finding myself on a weird volcano in these dreams. Around the location I saw massively gigantic pieces of stone carved into the shape of a cube. They were 100 meters across and would have weighed millions of tons.

I think these massive giant cubes were once hidden under the ice or snow then a recent volcanic activity melted the ice away and revealed the cubes.

I was part of an expedition in these dreams. We were heavily armed for some reason and indeed at one point in the dreams, we came under fire from an unknown enemy. The next scene I found myself underground and I can remember the heat. Above ground was freezing but underground within the contested site, it felt like an oven.

IN other dreams, I was on top of the site. The snow had melted and the whole place dried up. It looked so weird like an alien landscape. The path leading to the summit was filled with pumice rocks roughly spherical in shape and the size of softballs.

In one of these dreams, we reached the northernmost end and about to cross into Greenland.

Totally weird dreams. It felt like the afterlife. It felt like I have crossed over into the "other side" in those dreams. It was oddly frightening and beautiful at the same time.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,458.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
At first I thought I was looking at a post-apocalyptic map of the Earth with some continents broken apart or new land masses going above water.

This occurred in several separate dream by the way, days and weeks apart.

I thought I was looking at the Asia Pacific region rendered beyond recognition by a massive calamity but now I realize the map I was using in the dream was inverted. What I though was the land mass of Australia was in fact, Greenland.

And the apparently many huge "new" land masses next to it as the northern territories of Canada.

The map that was shown to me was a 3D spherical holographic map from somewhere (I didn't get a good look of my surroundings as I'm focused on the map)

Now that I know it is Canada, I was a shown a path overlayed on the map of the route I must take around the Hudson Bay and ultimately to the farthest reaches of the country to the North.

I did see Inuits once I found myself on the ground but still couldn't figure it out until now when I flipped the map of North America using an image editor, then the land features became familiar as the ones I saw in the dream.

I kept finding myself on a weird volcano in these dreams. Around the location I saw massively gigantic pieces of stone carved into the shape of a cube. They were 100 meters across and would have weighed millions of tons.

I think these massive giant cubes were once hidden under the ice or snow then a recent volcanic activity melted the ice away and revealed the cubes.

I was part of an expedition in these dreams. We were heavily armed for some reason and indeed at one point in the dreams, we came under fire from an unknown enemy. The next scene I found myself underground and I can remember the heat. Above ground was freezing but underground within the contested site, it felt like an oven.

IN other dreams, I was on top of the site. The snow had melted and the whole place dried up. It looked so weird like an alien landscape. The path leading to the summit was filled with pumice rocks roughly spherical in shape and the size of softballs.

In one of these dreams, we reached the northernmost end and about to cross into Greenland.

Totally weird dreams. It felt like the afterlife. It felt like I have crossed over into the "other side" in those dreams. It was oddly frightening and beautiful at the same time.
Here is a verse of Scripture that makes us give any dream we have a rigorous test whether it is of God or not. Jeremiah 23:25: "I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in my name, saying, ‘I have dreamed, I have dreamed!’" It is best to treat every dream as coming from our own minds unless God makes it absolutely clear that it is coming from Him to give us insight or guidance.

Upvote 0