Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
There is so much going on, like Daniel said, when these things will happen

"Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase"

So here's some things I've been hearing about.

Hillary Clintons health found in the Torah codes, says she has a 'lung infection' Hebrew the word means 'pneumonia'.

Possible find of a Gemstone from High Priests Breastplate found in South Africa. It is said that there is an inscription 'inside' the stone but there is no engraving on the surface, it is entirely smooth. It is said to be the Sardonyx stone which they say was given to one of the Knights templars in Jerusalem and been handed down. The Hebrew inside is dated from 1000bce. Owner had contracted with investors to bring stone back to Israel.

Two sardonyx stones were fixed in settings of gold on the High Priest's shoulders; one on the right, and one on the left. The names of the tribes of Israel were engraved upon these two stones (temple institute)

Interestingly it was found in a case, made of papyrus shaped like an ark

images

Please feel free to comment on any or all subjects or add your own. I'll sticky this if it gets going so we can keep up to date and share with each other because I believe Yeshua is coming VERY Soon!

• Informative
Reactions: AbbaLove

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is so much going on, like Daniel said, when these things will happen

"Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase"

So here's some things I've been hearing about.

Hillary Clintons health found in the Torah codes, says she has a 'lung infection' Hebrew the word means 'pneumonia'.

Possible find of a Gemstone from High Priests Breastplate found in South Africa. It is said that there is an inscription 'inside' the stone but there is no engraving on the surface, it is entirely smooth. It is said to be the Sardonyx stone which they say was given to one of the Knights templars in Jerusalem and been handed down. The Hebrew inside is dated from 1000bce. Owner had contracted with investors to bring stone back to Israel.

Two sardonyx stones were fixed in settings of gold on the High Priest's shoulders; one on the right, and one on the left. The names of the tribes of Israel were engraved upon these two stones (temple institute)

Interestingly it was found in a case, made of papyrus shaped like an ark

images

Please feel free to comment on any or all subjects or add your own. I'll sticky this if it gets going so we can keep up to date and share with each other because I believe Yeshua is coming VERY Soon!

What's your source for this story?

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/7...found-incredible-journey/#HawM0MUrXvspzIp3.97

Apparently we are required to believe not only the testimony of a person calling himself "Dr. Strange", but the testimony of some unidentified South African person(s). Depending on how you read it, it may or may not be the possession of a family with the surname Hurst, but it doesn't name who interacted with Doc Strange. Apparently an "old lady who wishes to remain anonymous", who may or may not have the surname Hurst, is credited as the current owner.

The entire way it is written fits into the patten of deception. The flow of the story, the "information" presented, the illogical order in which it is presented, it is typical huxter stuff. It is written according to a formula that is recognizable, teachable, and used by huxters every day.

My favorite headline from the piece is "Discovery: Too Incredible to Believe."

My favorite paragraph is:
"According to the Auret family tradition, the ancestor, named Croiz Arneet deTarn Auret, received the stone from “the High Priest” in gratitude for his part in freeing Jerusalem around 1189."

Notice the date there. There are so many problems with this. Most of them are obvious so I will mention the less obvious: The European connection to South Africa makes no sense when the story is set in the 1100's. Croiz Arneet deTarn Auret is certainly a name of European origin, and thus anachronistic. The Portuguese would only sail across the Cape of Good Hope several centuries later.

Jerusalem was not "freed" from anything in 1189 either. The Muslims reconquered it from the crusaders about two years previously. They later lost it to the crusaders in 1229 and got it back in the 1240's.

The Auret family then vanishes from the story and the Hurst family comes in, but the unclear phrasing leaves it ambigous if they have any current relevance to the story.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
No, that implies it could possibly be true. The story is impossible.

Or if time travel existed, and a High Priest travelled to the medieval times carrying the stone with him, and if Croiz was on the side of the Muslims, and the medieval High Priest for some insane reason rewarded Croiz with the stone for helping the Muslims take Jerusalem from the Crusaders, then maybe it could be true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Can anyone figure out what the two letters are? The article didn't say. Dr. Goodnick Westenholz believed that the gem was “priceless”, estimating the date of the stone’s production to be approximately the 7th century BCE. She noted the inscription “in the shape of a possible letter is a ninth century form of an archaic Hebrew letter bet.” which is not two letters.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
No, it's actually thought to be one of the two that sat upon the High Priests shoulders. :)
In her notarized report, she observed next to the letter bet “what can be perceived as the image of a wolf.” She noted that the wolf corresponded to the blessing Jacob gave Benjamin.

Binyamin is a wolf that raveneth; in the morning he devoureth the prey, and at even he divideth the spoil. Genesis 49:27

I guess that is where I got the idea of Jacob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
No the story is impossible, unless Croiz (a Christian name derived from the word "cross") was on the side of Muslims, and a Jewish High Priest time travelled to 1187 and for some unexplained reason rewarded Croiz for helping the Muslims defeat the Christians, by giving him the most important object in the world. Any person who believes this is a moron, objectively.

Most religious Muslims actually do not believe Christ was crucified. But that is besides the point. The article is utterly pathetic, the only thing missing is the promise of losing weight within ten days, or whatever. It is written not with concern for truth, but according to an imitatable formula that huxters follow. Anyone deceived by this pathetic article deserves to be deceived, as they obviously love untruth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0