Maricopa,az
✟18,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey!! welcome to CF!! hope you have a great time here and find your way around CF!! CF is a great place to be, we have a lot of friendly peole here!! you can go here to FAQ and read the rules and learn more about CF,thats if you haven't done so already..lol.. Have fun posting!! hope you have a good start at a new year!!!God Bless!!!!:)

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
[glow=blue] Hi and welcome to Christian Forums! :wave: [/glow] My name is Monique and I have been a member for one year now. You will love it here and it is nice of you to join this site. You will meet new friends and fellowship. :) You ask or give advice. You have a chance to be silly or speak the good news. It is great here and there are a lot of nice people. ;) If you need someone to talk to someone, want a friend, or need help feel free to pm me. Have fun and may God continue to bless you in your life. Continue to serve him. In all things have faith and trust in him. :amen:

attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums