✟7,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Everyone
I hope I am in the right place. I am a 49 yr old mom .
I have been battling Cancer for five years now and it may seem that I may be losing this battle.
Throughout this ordeal, I've had many blessings admist the saddnesss.
I am not able to get online much, but am hoping to connect to others for support, friendship. I've searched a number of boards and felt led to come to this one.
I've lost some friends along this journey due to them being uncomfortable. They left not out of meaness, just lack of understanding and not knowing what to say.
I hope for blessings the Lord may give me here and I hope I can be a blessing as well.
If I am in the wrong forum, please excuse my intrusion
Peace and blessings
Renee

jax5434

Nov 27, 2007
✟31,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone
I hope I am in the right place. I am a 49 yr old mom .
I have been battling Cancer for five years now and it may seem that I may be losing this battle.
Throughout this ordeal, I've had many blessings admist the saddnesss.
I am not able to get online much, but am hoping to connect to others for support, friendship. I've searched a number of boards and felt led to come to this one.
I've lost some friends along this journey due to them being uncomfortable. They left not out of meaness, just lack of understanding and not knowing what to say.
I hope for blessings the Lord may give me here and I hope I can be a blessing as well.
If I am in the wrong forum, please excuse my intrusion
Peace and blessings
Renee

Renee

Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place. Like evryone else who reads your post I will be praying for you tonight and many nights to come.

I can't pretend to really "understand" what your going thru, and it is difficult to know what to say-words can be such poor vessels at times.

How ever i am sure that the people here will not walk away from you. I ,and i am sure others also, will check here often to see how you are doing and to offer all the support and encouragement we can.

May the peace of Christ be with you always

Jax

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
P

PrinceOfGod777

Renee, I'm brand new here also, but I just wanted to say:

1) Welcome to these message boards ~ I'm very happy that God guided you here! :clap:

2) As soon as I read your message, I stopped what I was doing, and I prayed for you. You do have people that love & care about you, with God being your #1 supporter!

Please continue to post here, and like the person above me said, please go to the prayer section so more people can show love to you, and pray for you!

God bless.... :hug:

Upvote 0

bird50

Jan 9, 2008
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Renee,
I am also 49, at least for another month! You are in the right place. DO NOT give up on yourself. Please. You are a woman of faith, hold on to that faith, no matter what. May I ask what forms of treatment you have sought for the cancer? I am very much into alternative medice and was wondering if you have tried this at all. I have heard of many people being healed this way, even with stage 4. If you are interested , I can refer you to some interesting websites. Keep your chin up.
bird50

Upvote 0

Sweet Pea

Legend
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
✟30,688.00
Faith
Baptist
Praying for you :prayer:

900.gif

Upvote 0