✟7,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Renee,
I am also 49, at least for another month! You are in the right place. DO NOT give up on yourself. Please. You are a woman of faith, hold on to that faith, no matter what. May I ask what forms of treatment you have sought for the cancer? I am very much into alternative medice and was wondering if you have tried this at all. I have heard of many people being healed this way, even with stage 4. If you are interested , I can refer you to some interesting websites. Keep your chin up.
bird50
I would appreciate greatly in any info on alternative methods. While, I am ready to accept Gods will, I stll am researching.
I recently returned from a 6 week clinical trial in Bogota, columbia'. I was put in a medically induced coma and given higher than normal dosage of chemo and radiation as well as being administered new drugs. Unfortunately, it was not a success. But I will never give up.
So definitely, yes yes yes on any info.
Peace and blessings
Renee

Upvote 0

Renee49

Jan 14, 2008
Florida
✟7,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Renee

Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place. Like evryone else who reads your post I will be praying for you tonight and many nights to come.

I can't pretend to really "understand" what your going thru, and it is difficult to know what to say-words can be such poor vessels at times.

How ever i am sure that the people here will not walk away from you. I ,and i am sure others also, will check here often to see how you are doing and to offer all the support and encouragement we can.

May the peace of Christ be with you always

Jax
Thank you for the warm welcome, and the kind words. it has been difficult losing people I thought were friends, but am looking forward to meeeting new ones.
Peace and blessings
Renee

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,933.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would appreciate greatly in any info on alternative methods. While, I am ready to accept Gods will, I stll am researching.
I recently returned from a 6 week clinical trial in Bogota, columbia'. I was put in a medically induced coma and given higher than normal dosage of chemo and radiation as well as being administered new drugs. Unfortunately, it was not a success. But I will never give up.
So definitely, yes yes yes on any info.
Peace and blessings
Renee
Renee, have they tried any antivirals and/or AIDS drugs? There is some cutting-edge research going on in this area (in the US and Europe).

Please stop by the prayer section. Please post your story. We'd all be happy to pray for you!!

We're so glad you joined! I hope you love it here. We're delighted to be your friend and for you to be ours.

PM me any time! :)

12245.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jax5434

Nov 27, 2007
✟31,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
:thumbsup:
I was able to get outside to my front porch today. Felt extraordinary to feel the breeze, the warm sun, occasional birds. These simple things, I have taken so much for granted.
Hope everyone is having a blessed day!!!:wave:

Renee

Very happy to hear you had a good day today. I pray you will have many more. You made me realize how much we take many of God's blessings for granted. i think we all need to be reminded of the "simple things" from time to time.

Jax

Upvote 0