New Christian Suspense Author

coxpeters

Jun 11, 2009
✟15,112.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There's a new Christian suspense author out there, who just published his second book. I think Mike Dellosso's work is really good, especially the depth of his characters. I wrote an article on the book at examiner.com (/examiner/x-13007-Boston-Christian-Fiction-Examiner~y2009m6d11-In-the-footsteps-of-Stephen-King-new-suspense-author-focuses-on-compelling-characters). If anyone else has read his work, comment below. What did you think? As good as other Christian suspense? Better?

Peter Cox

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I loved The Hunted by Mike Dellosso,but how insulting to tie his name in with the filth of Stephen King,as if that should be considered a compliment!

I don't believe Christians should read Stephen King because of all the offensive elements in his books,and this man said he wants to write books he would be proud to have his kids read,so he writes one about a man who molests his daughter(Dolores Clairborn,for his own daughter to read! Also puts a perverted sex scene in Cujo which has absolutely nothing to do with the story,not to mention all the profanity he uses!

I believe The Hunted can stand on it's own merits with Peretti's The Oath,and it is well written and suspenseful.

I do not plan to read his second book "Scream",simply because I do not read books full of multiple deaths,and/or kidnapping,that is why I have read very few of Ted Dekker's work,sticking to Showdown,Blessed Child,A Man Called Blessed and Blink.

Upvote 0