Pennsylvania
✟7,630.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am 40 years old, and have two children. One is 5 and very very smart, the other is 7 and high functioning Autistic. My 5 year old, Tommy, has developed a rage problem and it reached the point where he bit me severely. My austistic child, Ben, is regressing a bit. Tomorrow I take him to see a counselor and Tuesday I go to see a child psychologist. He's my baby!!! I can't seem to stop crying. And the thing that makes me feel the worse is that he only takes it out on me, yet he clings to me also.
:sigh: Anyway enough about that, I have a good husband, but no family and only work friends, who are supportive. I also run a feline leukemia hospice center. I currently have 8 cats, 2 1/2 dogs, 1 is 6 weeks old, 1 hampster and three fish.

I work evenings at Wal-Mart, and teach adul sunday school.

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome! :wave:

attachment.php

Upvote 0

SecretBlessings

The Gift Of Giving
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2006
CF City 1st Ave
Visit site
✟35,339.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am 40 years old, and have two children. One is 5 and very very smart, the other is 7 and high functioning Autistic. My 5 year old, Tommy, has developed a rage problem and it reached the point where he bit me severely. My austistic child, Ben, is regressing a bit. Tomorrow I take him to see a counselor and Tuesday I go to see a child psychologist. He's my baby!!! I can't seem to stop crying. And the thing that makes me feel the worse is that he only takes it out on me, yet he clings to me also.
:sigh: Anyway enough about that, I have a good husband, but no family and only work friends, who are supportive. I also run a feline leukemia hospice center. I currently have 8 cats, 2 1/2 dogs, 1 is 6 weeks old, 1 hampster and three fish.

Hi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well seems like you might have a little time around midnight to spend on yourself. lol God bless you dear, I hope you find support here. God must have really made you special to be blessed with special children. May you always know the peace of God and His love.

The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not,
his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God.
-Hubert van Zeller

Hello and Welcome
We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.
You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

http://www.theshepherdwatch.com
Bible Study

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
t73226.gif

w47703539.png

t53670178.png

PS You're a very busy lady. Find strength in the Lord and I pray you meet some very wonderful Christians here as well. You're in my prayers!! Take care and keep your faith set on Him now and forever. :)

Upvote 0

Saint_Rita

Oct 31, 2005
✟8,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Welcome to the boards!

grey%5E_%5Everdana%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E1%5E_%5EWelcome+to+Christian+Forums%5E_%5E.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums