✟9,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
But excited! Hi guys I'm Dom from AZ, USA
just excited to get surrounded by a group of individuals like minded and searching for a deeper relation with God! I'm 23 male happy to see so many other young people here!

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
just excited to get surrounded by a group of individuals like minded and searching for a deeper relation with God! I'm 23 male happy to see so many other young people here!
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

John's Gospel is a great book of the Bible to get to know well. :)

Upvote 0

NiqueNique

Sep 14, 2017
Southwest
✟9,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

John's Gospel is a great book of the Bible to get to know well. :)
thank you so much! I tried to reply to your post on my profile, but i don't know how haha! i thought i was computer savvy until this very moment haha!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
thank you so much! I tried to reply to your post on my profile, but i don't know how haha! i thought i was computer savvy until this very moment haha!
YW. :)

I think posters have to do a certain number of posts in order to post on profile pages; I'm not a mod, but I think so.

So do you read the Bible at all? it's so good to read and so important.

Colorful avatar photo there! looks either like a graffiti wall or a tattoo parlor; so are you an artist?

Reactions: Joe Fizz
Upvote 0

NiqueNique

Sep 14, 2017
Southwest
✟9,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
YW. :)

I think posters have to do a certain number of posts in order to post on profile pages; I'm not a mod, but I think so.

So do you read the Bible at all? it's so good to read and so important.

Colorful avatar photo there! looks either like a graffiti wall or a tattoo parlor; so are you an artist?
oooo makes sense!

i definitely read the bible and i have an awesome church here locally that i attend once or twice a week! i always leave feeling so uplifted and on fire for God! so i guess thats why I'm here to have encouragement from likeminded people throughout the week.

i wish i could draw, paint, or graffiti haha. just some local art. but i am by profession a hairdresser (family business)

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
oooo makes sense!

i definitely read the bible and i have an awesome church here locally that i attend once or twice a week! i always leave feeling so uplifted and on fire for God! so i guess thats why I'm here to have encouragement from likeminded people throughout the week.

i wish i could draw, paint, or graffiti haha. just some local art. but i am by profession a hairdresser (family business)
Well, do keep up the Bible reading, daily and prayerfully! :)

So you cut hair. I think the fade is getting really popular; both men and women; so you probably do many side/undercuts with fades?

So you're not an artist, and you've not ever visited a tattoo parlor, then?

Upvote 0

NiqueNique

Sep 14, 2017
Southwest
✟9,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, do keep up the Bible reading, daily and prayerfully! :)

So you cut hair. I think the fade is getting really popular; both men and women; so you probably do many side/undercuts with fades?

So you're not an artist, and you've not ever visited a tattoo parlor, then?

i definitely will keep reading my bible!

i actually only color hair, my brothers all cut hair. so you could say i paint peoples hair, haha. (some people say I'm an artist, i just don't feel it haha)

i have visited tattoo parlors, and i really want a tattoo, but its too hard to choose what to get!

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i definitely will keep reading my bible!

i actually only color hair, my brothers all cut hair. so you could say i paint peoples hair, haha. (some people say I'm an artist, i just don't feel it haha)

i have visited tattoo parlors, and i really want a tattoo, but its too hard to choose what to get!
There seem to be a lot of reds and blues these days, as well as natural hair colors!

Sounds like you have some good parlors near you; and since you want to have it done, you're doing the right thing in checking them out already; it's sensible to plan well. So, faith based design, maybe? they are proven conversation starters.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NiqueNique

Sep 14, 2017
Southwest
✟9,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There seem to be a lot of reds and blues these days, as well as natural hair colors!

Sounds like you have some good parlors near you; and since you want to have it done, you're doing the right thing in checking them out already; it's sensible to plan well. So, faith based design, maybe? they are proven conversation starters.

lots of different colors going on, everybody has there on unique thing they want done. i definitely want some faith based designs, but at the same time i want some no so faith based ones. its sort of giving me a dilemma. working around hairdressers your whole life you see lots of fun ones, but not always so wholesome haha

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
lots of different colors going on, everybody has there on unique thing they want done. i definitely want some faith based designs, but at the same time i want some no so faith based ones. its sort of giving me a dilemma. working around hairdressers your whole life you see lots of fun ones, but not always so wholesome haha
So do more women than men want dye? or about the same now? seems like fades are really popular with both.

Sounds really like you definitely have plans for several. It's what people tend to do, anyway, especially from age 18 onwards so I expect some of your friends your age have gotten a bit of head start over you, getting fist ink; mind you, you do it when you're ready and not before.

My wife and I talked to a young lady with the whole of John 3.16 tattooed on her wrist area; it was her favorite Bible verse and mine also, and I'm sure other conversations have happened as a result of her willingness to receive the ink (which for a lot of ppl is maybe the idea behind it, anyway). Other ppl maybe simply get a small Christian fish sign <><, or cross, etc.

So would you likely be the first in your family to get ink? (bros or sisters, or mom and dad, not had it done already). But there are also other threads about ink.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
lots of different colors going on, everybody has there on unique thing they want done.

Seems like guys like you are kept in business by ppl's perceived need for color! I guess it's other co-workers that do the cutting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to the group, NiqueNique. :wave: I hope you find good fellowship and encouragement here!
BTW- Well, I'm not young, but I'm also happy to see many young people here!

Upvote 0