Need God's help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicineman

Jan 17, 2006
✟116.00
Faith
Christian
I am going through some difficult times right now. Times that make every other thing I have endured seem like....child's play.

I had recently been overwhelmed with fear that is beyond any fear I have experienced and that says alot. I am not one to ask for prayer but, I am weak right now.

I pray that the strength of Jesus helps me. Amen

Thank you Lord and thank you all who offer a prayer on my behalf in advance.

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fear is so draining! My heart goes out to you!

:prayer: Heavenly Father, Your dear son needs the comfort of your spirit and your guidance to put away his fears. Fill his heart and mind with reassurance that you will help him take apart this fear and conquer it bit by bit. Remove the clouds of fear Satan has put in front of his eyes so he can see his path clearly! Give him peace and hope to overflowing. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

GraceInHim

† Need a lifeguard? Mine walks on water †
Oct 25, 2005
MA
✟24,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Medicineman said:
I am going through some difficult times right now. Times that make every other thing I have endured seem like....child's play.

I had recently been overwhelmed with fear that is beyond any fear I have experienced and that says alot. I am not one to ask for prayer but, I am weak right now.

I pray that the strength of Jesus helps me. Amen

Thank you Lord and thank you all who offer a prayer on my behalf in advance.

With all my heart and mind, pray to God, saying, God of grace, be with Medicineman during this time of fear, give him peace and assurance and strength ... in Jesus name I pray this :prayer:

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father God, I come before You to ask that You help Medicineman. Any of us who have suffered great fear can understand how it weighs one down. I ask that You be in control of whatever the cause is and that You bring it to a good end. I pray that Your Holy Spirit speak to him as he studies Your Word and that he find encouragement with your people. Thank You LORD, that as in Gethsemane, You know how we feel when we feel most alone and frightened, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

kvnieda2

Jan 17, 2006
Atlanta
✟412.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord we know that the spirit of Fear does not come from you. Lord i pray that you will protect this man from the Father of Lies, the one that attacks him and gives him worry and grief. Father in this world we are defenseless without you and need you to shelter us from all that want to cause harm. Lord i lift this man up to you, that he may feel your strength and your love around him, holding him up through the most difficult of circumstances. Father nothing is too great for you. Lord you are our rock and our salvation. So Thankful Father that we can come before you through your son and talk with you. You know our needs and we are assurred in your word that all we have to do is believe in you and that you are capable. We love you Father and give glory to you. AMEN.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.