Need Advice

e_tadlock

Oct 20, 2010
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again...my children are 3 and 6. It is very important to me that, along with receiving great care, they are learning the word of God as well. I went ahead and posted on greataupair, and in my description, I made sure to point these things out....Wish me luck, I will keep you posted.
Erin

Upvote 0

wonderwaleye

Dec 23, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
✟5,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone,
I need some advice. I recently decided to go back to work, but don't want to put my children in any of the daycares around here. Have any of you tried greataupair and if so, what was your experience like with them.
Thank you so very much,
Erin

http://www.devjobsmail.com/articles/sb/sb-article11.html

Au Pair Scam Warning

Do not send cash, Checks, Western Union or MoneyGram payments to aupairs or host families in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon or other developing nations.

We have had several reports of families being scammed by people posing as an aupair or nanny and requesting that families send money via Western Union, MoneyGram or cash for airfare or other needs so that the candidate could meet the host family.

We also have uncovered numerous attempts by aliases Mark Kennebeck, Adam James, Mark Adam, a Nigerian scam artist who is posing as an American family, that sends emails and bogus checks to au apairs and nannies as supposed advance payments for au pair and nanny services, only to follow up with an email stating that his wife and daughter (or twin daughters in some cases) have died in a car accident and then he requests that you send him a new check as he no longer needs your services. His ploy is to send you a bogus check and then have you send him a good check or a payment by Western Union. Read more on the whole alias Mark Kennebeck, alias Adam James, Nigerian Money Scam.

Schemes may be elaborate, involving supposed travel agents, professors, deans, parents and other false references. Verify the IP addresses of emails you receive from all references to make sure they originate from the place of work or country where the reference supposedly lives.

You need to seek computer reviews when in doubt.

steven

Upvote 0