Natural law of Creation 'and the two shall become one flesh’ No longer valid in US

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
“Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Yes, this is something that happened in the US, but is TROTW far behind?

Supreme Court Ruling Makes Same-Sex Marriage a Right Nationwide

Marriage is a “keystone of our social order,”

Redefining marriage, part of what Daniel wrote about?

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints
of the most High, and think to change times and laws

And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed
abomination: they shall surely be put to death

You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination. ... "'You shall
not lie with a man, as with a woman. That is detestable. ...

Abomination, detestable, is this because it is the bedrock of our world, man and woman, first commandment, be fruitful and multiply, this is in total disregard of this commandment is it not?

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Homosexual marriage has been legal in the US and other nations for a while now, so it is not surprising that it is spreading. It is the nature of this age, and cannot be reversed on a major social scale. But we do not need to feal threatened, as we are in control of our own actions, and should not feel the need to control the actions of others.

"Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong;
and the one who is filthy, still be filthy;
and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness;
and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy."

Revelation 22:11

If someone doesn't believe in God, or the validity of the Torah, or that marriage is only for heterosexuals, who's gonna stop them ? Only God. There is nothing I can do or say that will genuinely change the mind of a homosexual atheist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Winepress777

Jun 8, 2015
✟8,905.00
Faith
Christian
This ruling exceeds the abominations that have been swiftly unfolding. Our children are in danger, our grandchildren. Consider not the incredibly large multitude that Lot moved into the city of Sodom with? And in a few short years, only four remained? They had to be drug out of that land of sodomy before the final destruction.

If we as parents, don't get our children out of harm's way, of the slithering insidious sin of sodomy sliding sidewise into their lives, then WE are responsible for their being destroyed by the devil. I only speak those who feel accountable to their children as respectable parents.
Peace

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
This ruling exceeds the abominations that have been swiftly unfolding. Our children are in danger, our grandchildren. Consider not the incredibly large multitude that Lot moved into the city of Sodom with? And in a few short years, only four remained? They had to be drug out of that land of sodomy before the final destruction.

If we as parents, don't get our children out of harm's way, of the slithering insidious sin of sodomy sliding sidewise into their lives, then WE are responsible for their being destroyed by the devil. I only speak those who feel accountable to their children as respectable parents.
Peace

And building on that: Lot didn't try to run Sodom. Nor did Abraham try to run Ur.

They kept control of their own households, they weren't trying to boss around others and run other people's households.

In fact, doing so would probably detract from the time necessary to focus on keeping their own house pure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Winepress777

Jun 8, 2015
✟8,905.00
Faith
Christian
And building on that: Lot didn't try to run Sodom. Nor did Abraham try to run Ur.

They kept control of their own households, they weren't trying to boss around others and run other people's households.

In fact, doing so would probably detract from the time necessary to focus on keeping their own house pure.
Thanks for your idea. But actually, God CALLED them out is the point. No one will chose to remove themselves from the destruction on their own. God called them, they went. That was and remains the point, to get yourselves out of harms way concerning these sodomites, or as the scriptures show the wise, they will be destroyed by the sinister sly sins that slide in with the behaviors of the sodomites set loose in the land. All Bible students will recognize this danger, I'm sure

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
"That was and remains the point, to get yourselves out of harms way"

I don't see how that contradicts what I said. I am saying, get yourself out of harms way.

Lot didn't try to run Sodom, he tried to run away from Sodom.

To the extent he lived there, he had no illusion of lording over the others there. Likewise, we live in human society. God doesn't require us to live in the wilderness. Scripture assures that we may be IN the world without being OF the world (John 17:14, 16; John 15:19).

We can be in Egypt without being Egyptian. We can be in France, the US or Japan, without being French, American or Japanese - we are called to be citizens of heaven (Philippians 1:27, 3:20). As scripture says, "Do not be conformed to this world, but continuously be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you may be able to determine what God's will is—what is proper, pleasing, and perfect" (Romans 12:2.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Winepress777

Jun 8, 2015
✟8,905.00
Faith
Christian
"That was and remains the point, to get yourselves out of harms way"

I don't see how that contradicts what I said. I am saying, get yourself out of harms way.

Lot didn't try to run Sodom, he tried to run away from Sodom.

To the extent he lived there, he had no illusion of lording over the others there. Likewise, we live in human society. God doesn't require us to live in the wilderness. Scripture assures that we may be IN the world without being OF the world (John 17:14, 16; John 15:19).

We can be in Egypt without being Egyptian. We can be in France, the US or Japan, without being French, American or Japanese - we are called to be citizens of heaven (Philippians 1:27, 3:20). As scripture says, "Do not be conformed to this world, but continuously be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you may be able to determine what God's will is—what is proper, pleasing, and perfect" (Romans 12:2.)

Well said

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
This is a great time to be Judeo-Christian, because in the increasingly Facist enviroment there is required a relative increase in commitment to the faith.

The filthy Gay, Homosexual, Sodomite and those that practise inappropriate behavior with animals are fanatics that aggressively and religiously spread their sexually deviant behaviour to the carnally weak masses.

Jehovah/Yahweh tells his people not to walk in the Ways of the Gods of other nations.

Leviticus 18:29-30 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

29 for any one who doth [any] of all these abominations -- even the persons who are doing [so], have been cut off from the midst of their people;

30 and ye have kept My charge, so as not to do [any] of the abominable statutes which have been done before you, and ye do not defile yourselves with them; I [am] Jehovah your God.'

Isaiah 5:20-21 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

20 Wo [to] those saying to evil `good,' And to good `evil,' Putting darkness for light, and light for darkness, Putting bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

21 Wo [to] the wise in their own eyes, And -- before their own faces -- intelligent!

Isaiah 29:16 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

16 Your perversion! as clay is the potter esteemed? That the work saith of its maker, `He hath not made me?' And the framed thing said of its framer, `He did not understand?'

Last edited:
Reactions: sahjimira
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
This is a great time to be Judeo-Christian, because in the increasingly Facist enviroment there is required a relative increase in commitment to the faith.

The filthy Gay, Homosexual, Sodomite and those that practise inappropriate behavior with animals are fanatics that aggressively and religiously spread their sexually deviant behaviour to the carnally weak masses.

Jehovah/Yahweh tells his people not to walk in the Ways of the Gods of other nations.

Leviticus 18:29-30 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

29 for any one who doth [any] of all these abominations -- even the persons who are doing [so], have been cut off from the midst of their people;

30 and ye have kept My charge, so as not to do [any] of the abominable statutes which have been done before you, and ye do not defile yourselves with them; I [am] Jehovah your God.'

Isaiah 5:20-21 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

20 Wo [to] those saying to evil `good,' And to good `evil,' Putting darkness for light, and light for darkness, Putting bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

21 Wo [to] the wise in their own eyes, And -- before their own faces -- intelligent!

Isaiah 29:16 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

16 Your perversion! as clay is the potter esteemed? That the work saith of its maker, `He hath not made me?' And the framed thing said of its framer, `He did not understand?'
So you think homosexuality is of the heathens? What of those who believe in G-d or Jesus?

Upvote 0

aniello

SiouxJew Messianic
May 17, 2015
✟8,014.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
So you think homosexuality is of the heathens? What of those who believe in G-d or Jesus?

So, is this to imply that if one believes in G-d and J-s-s, homo-ism, murder, stealing, extortion, prostitution, lying, and the rest of the list is all ok because one has "jumped for J*s*s?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
So, is this to imply that if one believes in G-d and J-s-s, homo-ism, murder, stealing, extortion, prostitution, lying, and the rest of the list is all ok because one has "jumped for J*s*s?
Wasn't implying anything just asking that poster two questions. :)

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Lot was physically dragged out of Sodom because he was procrastinating. I think they did that because of his courage trying to protect them.

Are you kidding me ?
You're correcting that statement ?
There is NO END to people's desire to correct others, at least not on this forum.

My point (2 Peter 2:7-9) is extremely simple, and one I would expect you to agree with !

Lot didn't have illusions of taking over Sodom and making Sodom into a paradise through some "democratic transformation" or any such notions. He knew he was in the minority and knew that would never change, end of story.

With some people, agreement is not enough. The divisive tendency is so great, that even when I say something you agree with, you still cannot restrain your desire to correct me.

Last edited:
Reactions: sahjimira
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith

Jehovah/Yahweh thinks homosexuality is of the heathen and we agree with Jehovah/Yahweh. A Heathen means Foreign Nation. Any nation that has contrary ways to Jehovah/Yahweh has heathen ways.

The Heathen is foundation of the World and the Churches of the World.

The Spirit has taught that the Kingdoms of the World are the inverse or the Kingdom of Heaven and, therefore, it can be concluded that the True leaders of the World are mentally ill homosexuals.

We discern that the fake Churches of the World worship a fake mentally ill homosexual Jesus Christ.

Hellenism and Homosexuality in Victorian Oxford

"...In April 1895, Oscar Wilde stood in the prisoner's dock of the Old Bailey, charged with "acts of gross indecency with another male person. These filthy practices, the prosecutor declared, posed a deadly threat to English society, "a sore which cannot fail in time to corrupt and taint it all." Wilde responded with a speech of legendary eloquence, defending love between men as a love "such as Plato made the very basis of his philosophy, and such as you find in the sonnets of Michelangelo and Shakespeare." Electrified, the spectators in the courtroom burst into applause...."

"...A homosocial culture and a language of moral legitimacy for homosexuality emerged, Dowling argues, as unforeseen consequences of Oxford University reform. Through their search in Plato and Greek literature for a transcendental value that might substitute for a lost Christian theology, such liberal reformers as Benjamin Jowett unintentionally created a cultural context in which male love—the "spiritual procreancy" celebrated in Plato's Symposium—might be both experienced and justified in ideal terms...."

http://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/?GCOI=80140100524900

Leviticus 18:22-23 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

22 `And with a male thou dost not lie as one lieth with a woman; abomination it [is].

23 `And with any beast thou dost not give thy copulation, for uncleanness with it; and a woman doth not stand before a beast to lie down with it; confusion it [is].

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Are you kidding me ?
You're correcting that statement ?
With some people, agreement is not enough. The divisive tendency is so great, that even when I say something you agree with, you still cannot restrain your desire to correct me.

Sorry, but when someone posts an obvious false statement, it should be corrected. It helps to keep them from being used again by someone who may not know any better.

I expect the same if I post in error or put in something wrong by mistake.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Well we are loosing the culture war. That's about it.

Look at it this way. There are pluses and minuses to it either way.

When the culture is strongly Christian, you have a higher standard of morality, and you have more people being presented the gospel with less confusion from competing gospels. And you have all the great social supports that come with having a strong institutional church. But there can be minuses as well. You have many more nominal believers, those who think they are a Christian because they come from a Christian family or a Christian country. And a bloated church has its own vices as well, being constantly tempted by the power it has. The Church is larger, but like a lukewarm sea.

When Christianity is forced to exist as a struggling minority in a non-Christian culture, there are problems with raising your kids in the faith, temptations being constantly in your face, and even outright persecution. But there are pluses. All the lukewarm abandon the Church, leaving it full of those passionate in their faith. It's like a herd that has been culled. The Church is much smaller, but it burns hot and bright in the night. Anything might happen.

Upvote 0