AHJE

& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;
Jun 27, 2012
✟8,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Extra-marital sex is a sin. You wouldn't want to offend God would you?
Jesus died for your sins, ... please be mindful of this reality of His love for you.

The right thing to do is to wait until you are united to a woman in the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony, ... that is, of course, if God calls you to it. :)

Upvote 0

Nilla

No longer on staff
Apr 8, 2006
Sweden
✟56,683.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Mod Hat On

modhat2.jpg

This area is for Christians only. If you're not a Christian, we ask that you respect the rules and stop posting in this area.

Thread has been cleaned

Mod Hat Off

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hi im 17 year old Christian boy,what is the best age to loose my virginity?
is it the god gift?
how long should i keep it?

God created sex as a physical union between man and woman and it is to mirror the union of marriage between man and woman. Sex without marriage is not only incomplete but it is going against the design that God gave. Your focus of sex seems to be misguided and instead you should approach the subject only in the context of marriage.

Just saying this however doesn't make the temptation easier and you can argue why did God give me these feelings if he didn't want me to have sex. The answer to that is that our culture does not value marriage as God intended and does not value sex as God intended. As a rite of passage we put a large focus on completing school and getting a career before you get marriage which can easily put you in your late 20's. Our bodies however are not set up to wait until our late 20's to have physical relations for the first time. So our cultural values are out of tune with how God has created our bodies. This isn't an issue with secular culture because their answer is not to wait that long and to have sex whenever you feel is the right time. In reality we are designed to marry and have sex at about your age. This causes a lot of problems because our culture demands us to wait for marriage but our Christian values demand us to wait to have sex so it puts a lot of pressure on us.

The best solution is to be serious with relationships and be honest with yours and your girlfriends parents openly discussing the difficulties of physical intimacy. Don't try and postpone marriage instead pursue relationships with the focus of marriage as it is the design of romantic relationship to begin with. Have a focus to glorify God in your relationship and introduce the conversation of marriage early. Our culture tends to frown on early marriage but early marriage used to work and was the norm because demands of school and career were not a reality plus families would help support a young couple in marriage. If you can get your parents on board to help you make these decisions and even help support you in an early marriage choice approaching it with a godly focus early marriage should not be an issue.... but don't do it for the sex... do it because you want to honor God through his design.

Upvote 0

SilenceInMotion

Sep 5, 2012
Virginia, USA
✟1,646.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hi im 17 year old Christian boy,what is the best age to loose my virginity?
is it the god gift?
how long should i keep it?

You mean to tell me that you are Catholic and do not know? Somebody should have told you this: do not try and have sex before marriage. It is considered sinful to do so outside of matrimony.

Upvote 0