Jun 25, 2005
Australia, victoria, my hosue
Visit site
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can I please just have some prayer about my spiritual walk with God. Lately i've been kind of ignorant of God but I am now comming back however have had a few spiritual 'attacks' lately (bed shaking slightly, sickness etc). Please pray for:
- that I continue my relationship with god, and that I don't fall away again
- that the evil presence effecting my life would cease

thanks guys.

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been in your shoes and experienced such overwhelming evil that I thought I would never have a normal life again. God brought me out of the evil I was living, seeing, and even dreaming, and I know He will send you healing and comfort.:hug:

Heavenly Father, we come before you today and ask that you be with our dear brother and give him the strength to overcome the evil that tries to surround him. We ask that you send him peace and comfort and help him to do your will daily. We ask that you bless and keep him always. We ask all things in Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for the Seb that he would walk closely with you and while in valley's would always remember your goodness and that he would not stray from the path. I pray safety for him, I pray healing for him. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift Seb up to You. We know that the enemy was defeated at the cross. I pray that You will surround my brother with Your Holy Spirit, that You will give him a deep hunger for Your Word and Your people, all will bring strength and support. Please give him peace as he seeks You. Thank You LORD for having already put the enemy under Your foot, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Seb said:
Can I please just have some prayer about my spiritual walk with God. Lately i've been kind of ignorant of God but I am now comming back however have had a few spiritual 'attacks' lately (bed shaking slightly, sickness etc). Please pray for:
- that I continue my relationship with god, and that I don't fall away again
- that the evil presence effecting my life would cease

thanks guys.

Lord, I pray you will shake this brothers bed and him until he is empty of all the sinful things in his life. Shake all of self out and refill him with nothing but the full power of the Holy Spirit. Let him beaware You will not continue to put up with everything his way or no way. Make him know it is will be your way or you will get out of the way. Bless him Lord and impress on him the importance of being a light for you. In the name of Jesus, I pray. amen

Upvote 0

Dimitree

May 23, 2006
Blagoevgrad
✟8,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ahhh the lack of Fother ...
Isn't it when you turn your eyes to the ground and you start to pay attention to the things you see there ?
But at the end you turn around and you see where youve gone to ._.
Lift us Fother !
Give wings to Your Children !
Take us with You in Your home !
Amen !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums