My Goodness, I'm Married to a Weirdo...

cosmosmu

Jul 24, 2010
✟7,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So, I'm sure we've all had that moment when, although we may love our spouse dearly, we learn something about them that makes us realize for the first time..."my goodness, I'm married to a weirdo". ;)You know, when you finally learn those things that you can only learn through living with someone.

Just for fun, share the first time you had this realization.

When my husband explained he washed his socks seperate from his underwear, his underwear seperate from his pants & shirts, and his work clothes seperated from everything else, I realized I was married to a weirdo.

This also makes me wonder...when did my husband first realize what a weirdo I am??? :confused:

wow, how many times does he has to run the laundry machine to have everything clean?

Upvote 0
R

Romanseight2005

Ok, ok, since APPARENTLY it's normal to obsessively seperate clothing that is ALL going to be CLEAN in the end ANYWAY ;), a new example of my husband's weirdness: he sleeps wrapped up like burrito, with a hood pulled over his head. Only his mouth pops out. Its kind of adorable. :)

My weirdness? Apparently it's not normal to eat hotdogs cold straight from the fridge! :o

My hubby just bleaches everything. I mean EVERYTHING!

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,781.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(rolls eyes) What's so filthy about "butt"?

As a long-timer addressing a newcomer, if a poster writes something against the rules, I suggest reporting it to the mods, and letting them do the correcting. If it's within the rules, I suggest letting it stand.

Again, just a suggestion.

Upvote 0

HisHomeMaker

Reading the Bible in 2011. Join me!
Nov 1, 2010
http://www.christianforums.com/f235/
✟8,461.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I talk to myself....a lot....its gotten really bad

Hubby does this, too, but he talks to inanimate objects as if they were creatures. I wish I could completely tune him out, but sometimes he goes from talking to things to talking to me without warning and then he gets frustrated that he's being ignored. The more stressed he is, the more he "natters". Its just one of those things that make him who he is.

:D

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,781.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, it depends...nah, too easy. :p

Further, the post included the word "bleach" and we all know that you can't get much cleaner than adding bleach.

hahaha-024.gif

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,781.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hubby does this, too, but he talks to inanimate objects as if they were creatures. I wish I could completely tune him out, but sometimes he goes from talking to things to talking to me without warning and then he gets frustrated that he's being ignored. The more stressed he is, the more he "natters". Its just one of those things that make him who he is.

:D

My husband uses the cats as an excuse. Instead of muttering to himself, he talks to them. I do the same thing, or talk to inanimate objects. "OK, washing machine, why aren't you working?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

waxlion10

Just shut up and be delicious- Dwight
Mar 27, 2006
United States
Visit site
✟10,368.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This morning DH was running behind and frantically throwing on his dress clothes. He emerged from the bedroom, wild-eyed, and exclaimed, "Baby! Have you seen my belt?"

I looked at his pants, which were in no danger of falling down, and said, "You mean the one you're wearing?"

He looked down and tried to hid his surprise as he said, "Yeah, I was just testing you to see how observant you are. You passed."

Weirdo ;)

Upvote 0
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My hubby mixes all the food on his plate into one big mess and the slathers it with condiments (sour cream, hot sauce - whatever goes with what's on the plate). It looks disgusting...especially to a food separatist like me. :sick:

Ewww... completely agree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: FaithPrevails
Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2010
Germany
✟15,186.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, now that IS weird!.. eating toilet paper. I'm glad I don't do that.

And I hate touching the roll in paper towels and toilet paper because it just feels dry.. I hate the feeling of dryness. If I am going to touch it, like to throw it away or something.. I wet my hands with water first lol

Upvote 0