Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Upvote 0

Hope4LessPain

May 5, 2012
Arizona
✟7,903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, My Precious Sister in Christ, I'm so feeling your pain and grief... I just relpied to your last msg to me before I read this.. I'm so sorry for your loss. If I could I would be there with you to hold you and give you my support and prayers. But since I can't be there in person please know I'm with you in spirit, just as our Lord is with you. XXXX
My prayers go out to you and your family. I pray for Blackie to be able to come and be with you to give you the support you need in this time of need. +++
Please email me if there is anything I can do to help, or if you just need to "talk". I'm here for you always & will try to check my email frequently in case you need me.
Please continue to take care of yourself, and feel my love and prayers for you...
Many hugs, love and prayers are coming from me to/for you...
XXXXXXXXXX OOOOOOOOOO ++++++++++
Your sister in Christ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi everyone and God Bless! :wave:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Thank YOU all for all your loving prayers for my Father throughout the years.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Its been a EXTREMELY difficult week for me.
:cry: I' am currently living at my Soulmate, Blackie's house right now, as he is working in California, for the time being. I won't go into details why I am here instead of at my home, but will be updating you on my new journey with Our Sweet Father God, and asking for prayers regarding my brother and sister, whom I am having major issues with..:(

Right now, I need your advice in selecting an inscription for my Father's and Mother's Headstone. The Administrator gave me a list (over 200 inscriptions) for me to select. I won't be conferring with my brother and sister, as they are not wanting to assist me with this , and I am not strong enough to face them right now....too much tension and emotions going on with me right now. So I am asking all of YOU, who want to participate in selecting one of the top 12 inscriptions that I really liked, for both my Father and my Mother. I know you did not know my Mother. She was a beautiful and loving Mother, and who embraced her Catholic Faith and always accepted Our Sweet Father God's Will in her life, and who was very ill most of her life. But all of you knew my Father, as you all prayed for him, and what a wonderful, caring, devoted and spiritual man he was! HE loved Our Sweet Father God so much, he gave his whole entire life, serving only HIM! :angel:

I know that selecting an inscription should be private and between family members. But since my brother and sister are not wanting to help me out, Our Sweet Father God, My Mother and Father wanted me to ask any of you who wanted to assist me in selecting an inscription. Because YOU are all a HUGE part of my family! :angel:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: My Mother and Father Love YOU all so very very much! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Here are the top 12 inscriptions I selected:

Love Is Endless

Till We Meet Again

A Memorable Journey

Awaiting Resurrection

* Celebrating In Eternity

* Completed Life's Journey

* In The Arms Of Jesus And Mary

Loved Beyond Description

Loved Unconditionally

Love So Much Finally Home

In Our Heart's Forever

Remembered With Love

The ones with the asterisks are my three favorites! :angel:

I only have until Monday to make a decision on what inscription to.
And I apologize for not posting this sooner. Just so much going on right now with myself..
:(

Please let me know what inscription you like by sending me a PM. :angel:

I know this is not a prayer request (well part of it is!) so I hope the moderators will let me keep this one post up until Monday! :angel:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Thanks everyone! LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY VERY MUCH! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

My Sweetest, Dearest Jesus, who wept at the death of your friend and taught that they who mourn shall be comforted...:prayer:

Please grant me
the comfort of your presence in the loss of my beloved Father...:prayer:

Please send Your Holy Spirit to direct me, lest I make hasty or foolish decisions...:prayer:

Please send Your Holy Spirit to give me courage lest through fear I recoil from living...:prayer:

Please send Your Holy Spirit to bring me your peace lest bitterness, false guilt, or regret take root in my heart...:prayer:

The Lord has given.,The Lord has taken away...:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap: Blessed be the name of the Lord! :clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen: :thumbsup: :clap: :hug: :angel:

My Sweet, Eternal Father God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible...:prayer:

Please look kindly upon me and increase Your mercy in me, that in difficult moments, I might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit myself to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
..:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap: And we ask this through Jesus Christ Our Sweetest Lord! :clap::clap::clap:

AMEN!
:amen: :thumbsup: :clap: :hug: :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heavensangel1964

May 28, 2008
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Here is a recent picture of my Father, lovingly known as "Crabbie!"

http://www.christianforums.com/users/226088-albums3974-34314/

I forgot to mention that Blackie likes the inscription: "In The Arms Of Jesus And Mary"
Your Dad looks anything BUT 'crabby; what a sweet smile he had!!

I like that inscription also ~

So sorry to hear things are not well with your siblings :hug:
Grief has a way of bringing the worst out in some people :doh:

Praying for your every need ~ God bless you :crossrc:

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

May 28, 2008
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Your Dad looks anything BUT 'crabby; what a sweet smile he had!!

I like that inscription also ~

So sorry to hear things are not well with your siblings :hug:
Grief has a way of bringing the worst out in some people :doh:

Praying for your every need ~ God bless you :crossrc:

Hello Servant of MercifulLove!
:wave::hug::angel:

Crabbie was never a"Crabby" person, but the name just stuck to him! I called him this for over thirty years, and he loved the name so much, that, if I did call him "Daddy," he would not answer me! :angel:

This picture will always be with me, as you can see, truly, what a holy, peaceful and loving man he was. He really touched many souls here on earth he met. What a wonderful Father My Sweet Father God gave me! I've been truly Blessed! :clap::clap::clap:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Love YOU Crabbie! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yes, I am going through a LOT of issues with my brother and sister right now. But all I can do is pray for them and begin to live my own life, take special care of myself right now, and await my new spiritual journey, that My Sweet Father God has planned for me! :angel:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Thank you so very much for your loving prayers! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.